A Swablu with a Modest Nature and it's HA: Cloud Nine. It also has the egg move Hyper Voice (You knoooow). I'm also thinking about Cotton Guard, Dragon Pulse, and some neutral fourth move.
A Phantump with an Adamant Nature, HA: Harvest, Moves likely going to be Horn Leech, Trick Room, Substitute, and that's about it.
Now on to my main topic: I'm not a genius when it comes to Effort Value spreads. Anyone willing to provide me with information such as this? Thank you in advance.
- The Table Is BreadSummer Worker, 2013 - 2013Summer Job from 6/3 to 8/2 Mostly washed dishes, cleaned floors, the types of jobs that a select few want to do. It's kind of toughened me up in terms of sanitation and organization.
- Top ChoiceSummer Worker, 2014 - 2014Summer job from 6/16 to 7/25 I helped get a number of files and papers organized, I answered the phone on occasion, and several other small things. They were a learning experience, I must say.
- Baton Rouge Native
- Attends BRCC
- Recently Graduated Tara High School
- Baton Rouge Community CollegeGeneral Studies, 2014 - present
- Tara High SchoolAdministrative Support, 2011 - 2014High school level
Classic Game Room
Classic Video Game Reviews. Modern Gaming Reviews. All Awesome - Vectrex, Atari, Sega Genesis, Panasonic 3DO, Magnavox Odyssey, Sega 32X, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Master System, Sega Saturn, Sega CD, Sony PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Sony PSP, Microsoft Xbox, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo 64, iOS, Mobile, iPad, iPhone, Neo Geo, Arcade, Pinball, NES, SNES, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy, Colecovision, PC, OnLive, Skylanders, Action Figures, Video Game Hardware, hockey, beers and El Caminos.