Read this blog post by our co-founder that explains the state of pricing in the IaaS space: http://blog.profitbricks.com/googles-cloud-pricing-announcement-young-cloud-iaas-marketplace/
What do you think? Is it all about price? Or does performance and ease of use a factor in your consideration as well? We think it's all important and that is why our only focus is IaaS and being the price/performance leader.
- ProfitBricksVP, Marketing, 2012 - present
- Yottaa, Inc.VP, Marketing, 2011 - 2012
- NaviSiteSr. Director Marketing - Channel & ISVs, 2008 - 2011
- IntermediaSr. Product Marketing Manager, 2006 - 2008
- Affinity InternetSr, Director Product Management, 2004 - 2006
- VerioSr. Product Manager, 2002 - 2004
- BankAtlanticProduct Manager, 2001 - 2002
- ValueWebProduct Manager, 1999 - 2001
- Data IndustriesManager of Business Development, 1996 - 1999
- ViacomSr. Technical Analyst, 1994 - 1996
- Buzz (current)
LinkedIn Summary: http://www.linkedin.com/in/williamtoll
- New England CollegeBusiness Marketing, 1988 - 1992
- Ramapo High SchoolCollege Prep, 1984 - 1988
Cloud Storage Pricing: Consumers and Businesses Driven By Costs and Feat...
Some concepts in technology are inevitable and continuous – like the ever-decreasing costs of storing data – from hardware costs to the soft
39 Data Visualization Tools for Big Data | ProfitBricks Blog
Big Data Tools for Data Visualization - Leverage the scale and power of high performance cloud computing for your big data workloads.
How DevOps Can Accelerate the Cloud Application Lifecycle
In the past, infrastructure deployment and application updates both slowed the development lifecycle. Now that cloud computing lets organiza
ProfitBricks Named a Coolest Cloud Vendor by CRN | ProfitBricks Blog
ProfitBricks has been named as one of the top 100 Coolest Cloud Vendors of 2014 by CRN. The annual list recognizes the most innovative cloud
Let the NSA spy on us -- we're still moving to the cloud
A survey shows that IT leaders are still moving to the cloud, despite NSA spying -- after all, they really don't have a choice
Dedicated Hosting Expected to Benefit from Public Cloud Growth: Report
Sixty-percent of hosting company CEOs expect hybrid cloud to be a meaningful driver of company growth, according to Cowen and Company's semi
SaaS Operating Metrics Uncovered (Infographic): Key Data Behind Expansio...
Understanding the operating metrics behind other expansion-stage SaaS companies can help them form an optimal economic model.
CyrusOne Seeks to Bring Online Shopping to Colocation
CyrusOne has launched a colocation purchasing tool that simplifies the buying process for enterprises and SMBs. The company is also launchin