Could a Vendor reboot impact your production cloud servers?
- ProfitBricksVP, Marketing, 2012 - present
- Yottaa, Inc.VP, Marketing, 2011 - 2012
- NaviSiteSr. Director Marketing - Channel & ISVs, 2008 - 2011
- IntermediaSr. Product Marketing Manager, 2006 - 2008
- Affinity InternetSr, Director Product Management, 2004 - 2006
- VerioSr. Product Manager, 2002 - 2004
- BankAtlanticProduct Manager, 2001 - 2002
- ValueWebProduct Manager, 1999 - 2001
- Data IndustriesManager of Business Development, 1996 - 1999
- ViacomSr. Technical Analyst, 1994 - 1996
LinkedIn Summary: http://www.linkedin.com/in/williamtoll
- New England CollegeBusiness Marketing, 1988 - 1992
- Ramapo High SchoolCollege Prep, 1984 - 1988
Ten Ways To Improve IT Culture with Agile, DevOps, Data, and Collaboration
Over the last decade I've had the privilege of working with several IT teams that transformed themselves from minimal credibility with the b
Why I Chose To Live and Work in Berlin Germany | ProfitBricks Blog
Why William Toll, VP, Marketing of ProfitBricks, a global Cloud Computing IaaS provider, chose to live and work in Berlin Germany to live an
SIIA CODiE Awards For Cloud Computing; ProfitBricks Wins Two! | ProfitBr...
Innovation and hard work definitely pay off! ProfitBricks is pleased to announce we are 2014 SIIA Software CODiE Award winners in both Best
Cloud Storage Pricing: Consumers and Businesses Driven By Costs and Feat...
Some concepts in technology are inevitable and continuous – like the ever-decreasing costs of storing data – from hardware costs to the soft
39 Data Visualization Tools for Big Data | ProfitBricks Blog
Big Data Tools for Data Visualization - Leverage the scale and power of high performance cloud computing for your big data workloads.
How DevOps Can Accelerate the Cloud Application Lifecycle
In the past, infrastructure deployment and application updates both slowed the development lifecycle. Now that cloud computing lets organiza
ProfitBricks Named a Coolest Cloud Vendor by CRN | ProfitBricks Blog
ProfitBricks has been named as one of the top 100 Coolest Cloud Vendors of 2014 by CRN. The annual list recognizes the most innovative cloud
Let the NSA spy on us -- we're still moving to the cloud
A survey shows that IT leaders are still moving to the cloud, despite NSA spying -- after all, they really don't have a choice
Dedicated Hosting Expected to Benefit from Public Cloud Growth: Report
Sixty-percent of hosting company CEOs expect hybrid cloud to be a meaningful driver of company growth, according to Cowen and Company's semi