- Azure Stack for private clouds, which lets enterprise admins bring Azure application and deployment features to on-premises data centers
- Windows Server 2016 containers and Hyper-V containers will "provide applications an isolated, portable, and resource-controlled operating environment
- Advanced Threat Analytics, a data analysis tool designed to identify suspicious user and device activity
- cloud-based Operations Management Suite (OMS) to extend System Center across various hybrid clouds (including Azure, Vmware cloud and Amazon Web Services)
- Windows Update for Business as a way to let administrators better control when updates take place, set distribution rings for updates based on which systems should be updated first, and enable peer-to-peer delivery for poorly connected branch offices
- Exchange 2016 : Mailbox and Client Access server roles have been merged back together
- Florida Atlantic University
- Rollins.eduSr System Administrator, present
- Broward County Courthouse
- American Express
How Search Works - The Story – Inside Search – Google
The search lab. Our algorithms are constantly changing. These changes begin as ideas in the minds of our engineers. They take these ideas an
A List of Rollins Don’ts from 1934 - College News - Rollins 360
First-year Rollins students received a different kind of welcome packet in 1934. Here’s a flashback to some of our favorite entries from the
Rollins Remembers Former Dean - People - Rollins 360
From 1970-81, N. Ronald Pease served as Dean of Students at Rollins.
Microsoft ordered to give US customer e-mails stored abroad
Decision affirms US position that the world's servers are for the taking.
The first 'Gotham' trailer shows us Detective Gordon in a world without ...
Earlier today Fox officially gave its Batman prequel series Gotham a series order, and tonight the network has debuted the first trailer for
Cisco UCS Director Vulnerability and Update - Internet Security | SANS ISC
SANS Internet Storm Center - A global cooperative cyber threat / internet security monitor and alert system. Featuring daily handler diaries
University of Maryland Hacked: Attackers Steal 309,000 Records of Facult...
University of Maryland Hacked - Attackers accessed 309,079 records of faculty, staff, students and affiliated personnel from the College Par