I have a vast skill set gained through years of past experience. I provide high caliber marketing solutions to companies, and specialize in
- Conversion Analytics Training
- Business Marketing Seminars
- Internet Marketing Strategy Advisement
- Web Site / Off Site Forensics / Security
- Video / Editing
- Bass Fishing
- Sporting Clays
- R/C Truck Racing
- William Rock LLC.CEO, 2001 - presentConversion Analytics Specialist first, then I figure out how to make the rest work :) KNOWN to Many as the #GeekAholic or #MasterGeek True Geek in every way possible, I enjoy technology and feel it is my destiny to keep companies not only SAFE ONLINE but to help them GROW their Internet Traffic into qualified leads. Areas of Expertise & Skills: I have a vast skill set gained through years of past experience. I provide high caliber marketing solutions to companies, and specialize in Conversion Analytics Training -Business Marketing Seminars - Internet Marketing Strategy Advisement Web Site / Off Site Forensics / Security Video / Editing Photography and Much More
- Half Price BannersE-Commerce Marketing Director, 6 - 2012My responsibilities include managing a complete online business selling vinyl banners and other promotion signage. My responsibilities include Paid advertising, SEO, Social Media, Video and develop extensive monthly reports for management to show our gains and or losses. Since I started in July Half Price Banners had very little organic traffic from the search engines and relied only on paid traffic from Google Adwords. Half Price Banners was spending 60 -80K per month on advertising on Google Adwords, I was able to modify the campaign and within 3 month decrease the monthly spend to 30-40k while at the same time increasing conversions. Within a few Months my other accomplishments was to quickly increase the organic rankings on the search engines, allowing us to gain double the business.
- NetStandard - Kansas City Data CenterInternet Marketing Director, 2011Privately Held; Information Technology and Services industry September 2007 – February 2011 - Managed PPC Campaigns - Managed Social Media - Developed SEO Strategy and Executed a successful campaign - Managed Content Writers - Maintained All Website Modifications - Produced corporate videos - Developed Trade show material and booth design NetStandard Inc. was at far the most difficult industry, I needed to rank in organic search with most of the keywords being just as hard as the credit card processing. My tasks included maintaining the online website, Social Media Campaigns, Print Media, and Trade Show Design, Video as well as many other duties. I was able to rank for over 1,000K + organic keywords resulting in online lead generation tracked through Microsoft CRM with profits analyzed with Microsoft GP. I ranked for root terms such as “Hosted Microsoft CRM “, “Kansas City Data Center”, as well many other manufacture type keywords putting the company above its competition and showcasing to the partners we are at the top of our game, this bringing us additional marketing dollars to spend generate more leads from the website. I was given the opportunity to acquire a large amount skills focused around conversion analytics and competitive analysis helping my fly by and take the tops results next to the big boys. Another opportunity I had was to shoot videos for both advertisement of the company not only getting the branding out on Google results but was able to bring the same exposure to some fantastic charity groups to help drive awareness to their cause through YouTube. I was given a camera and learned how to optimize video to rank well for very competitive keywords increasing the lead generation. Not only did I shoot the video but edited the film similar to a commercial, as well creating viral videos that would be shown at our Microsoft Partner conference, later being nominated for an award at the Kansas Business Association competing with other local marketing agencies. One of our many goals for ranking in the organic results led to a reduction in paid advertising spending.
- BankCard CentralInternet Marketing DirectorPrivately Held; 11-50 employees; Banking industry April 2005 – July 2007 - Managed PPC Campaigns - Managed Social Media - Developed SEO Strategy and Executed a successful campaign - Managed Content Writers - Maintained All Website Modifications While working with Choppers Apparel Rick Noble offered me a life changing job and moved my family out to Kansas City. Credit card processing is a huge industry and highly competitive. The PPC prices were over the $20 limit and some of the higher ranking words were more. It was imperative that Bank Card Central ranked very high in the organic search to avoid the high priced clicks of Google ad words. My duties were to do a complete redesign with their existing site, do the PPC campaign along with internet marketing and social media. I maintained the site and constantly changed the interior of the site to keep up with the newer technology with credit card processing.
- Choppers ApparelInternet Marketing DirectorApparel & Fashion industry February 2003 – April 2005 Choppers Apparel started out as both an online store and a walk in store located in a mall. Eventually the owners decided to go completely on line. This was a challenge to keep their rankings up because people were used to walking in a store instead of searching for them on the internet. Motorcycle apparel is a very competitive arena. My duties included creating an online e-commerce store, internet marketing and social media, Google ad words and a PPC campaign.
- Concrete NetworkInternet Marketing DirectorConcrete Network is a complete content oriented site based around the decorative concrete industry. My duties included internet marketing, Google ad words, PPC campaign, and working alongside another web designer, maintaining the site.
- Computer Career CenterWeb Design & Graphic Arts InstructorI was a student going through rehabilitation training from an injury and become a teacher Certified by the State of California to teach Web Design and Graphic Arts.
- Cybertime ISPWeb Designer / ConsultantThis was my Start in the Online Industry after getting injured as a Firefighter / Ski Instructor .. as I learned how to adapt to change, and had to learn web design just after MCSE school... the floppy disk days of Web Pages :)
Most people think they are dead in the water after a hit to their overall traffic from the big bad Panda. However, what most companies don’t realize is, they can recover if they add a few steps to their daily activities.
Step By Step Tutorial on how to Reduce Panda related issues
Watch the LIVE Version of this on
Thursday, 28 May 2015 with
Surviving Panda: Tips to Save Your Rank Webinar
Thx for this one :)
Starting today, U.S. users searching in English will see relevant Tweets in their search results within the Google app (iOS and Android) and mobile web.
The desktop web version is coming shortly, and we have plans to bring this feature to more countries in the coming months.
When tapping on a Tweet in Google search, you’ll be taken directly to Twitter where you can view the Tweet and discover additional content.
It seems like you’re more likely to see tweets in Google when a hashtag, topic, person or organization appears to be trending or is newsworthy - for now anyway.
More in-depth coverage by at http://tgcafe.it/1c3iR75
Google announcement of the deal: http://tgcafe.it/1KixIt6
Twitter announcement of the deal: http://tgcafe.it/1JY8RYu
More marketing news: http://tgcafe.it/your-marketing-news
Thank You for sharing ..
A New Ways to look at the Panda ROLL Out :)
What is the Google Panda Update Anyway ?
this is what the Google Answer Box is Currently Showing.
Google Panda is a change to Google's search results ranking algorithm that was first released in February 2011. The change aimed to lower the rank of "low-quality sites" or "thin sites", and return higher-quality sites near the top of the search results
@ Wikipedia = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Panda
and if you would like a #TON of articles on this Update, Check Out
for the entire Archive of the Google Panda :)
Thursday May 28 at 12pm EDT
RSVP Link for the Webinar @ http://goo.gl/Ac1T5f
Details from the Email ------------------- //
Most companies think they are dead in the water after a Google algorithm hit. Losing your hard-fought SERPs rankings can be devastating for businesses both large and small.
If this has happened to you, fear not! William Rock, the 'King of SEO Geekdom' has a proven strategy that most companies can employ immediately to help recover lost rankings.
William has a checklist of daily activities companies can perform to drastically improve their visitor experience as well as traffic and rank. It all comes down to surviving Google Panda.
Join William Rock and our own Thursday May 28 at 12pm EDT, as they lead you on a deep dive inside the Google Panda algorithm to find ways you can not only survive the ranking hit, but to also use the Panda to actually IMPROVE your current rankings.
I had jumped in late but from where I started 30 min in and could not resist the Share especially with the way Technology is changing.
Totally worth your #TIME
Becoming a credible and conscious leader of your company and your life demands tremendous self-awareness. What do you stand for? What are the self-limiting beliefs that keep you from becoming who you want to BE? How do others perceive and understand you?
Entrepreneurs: building a better YOU is necessary for your personal and your business’ growth, and it has a huge impact on the relationship and connection with your business stakeholders.
This week’s guest, Stephan K. Thieringer, founder of the Human Innovation Garage, educates executives, business owners and entrepreneurs about the importance of radical self-awareness and about the role of purpose in leadership.
Stephan helps his clients create and set goals and boundaries around values and passions, which allows the creative mind to surface rather than being limited by compliance-driven thinking.
The outcome: your work feels richer and your contributions to society are stronger.
Are you ready to go deeper and experience radical self-awareness?
Then please click YES on the event invite and join us LIVE on Tuesday May 19 at 1pm Eastern.
Or watch the replay later at your convenience by clicking play on the video above or hopping onto my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx2El5V-KOs (thanks for subscribing!).
At the end of the show, please join us for the “After Glow Party.” After I hit End Broadcast I provide the link to the Green Room in the event invite comment section. Stephan and I would love to see YOU for a lively, radically self aware and unrecorded conversation!
Thank you for tuning in – MUAH!
Watch here on Google+ via the event invite by clicking on the PLAY button
Watch on YouTube (please subscribe while you’re there – thank you!):
About Stephan K. Thieringer
A Boston resident, German native and global citizen, Stephan's sole focus is on The Human Innovation Garage focusing on executive, entrepreneurs' and teams' Radical Self-Awareness Transformation. Stephan ended a three-year tenure as President, CEO and Director at AcrossWorld Education, a platform technology company he co-founded in late 2008.
In 2013 Stephan was selected a mentor for New York City's EDC Venture fellows class of 2013. In September 2012, he was honored by CMO Asia and the World Education Awards in collaboration with the Asian Confederation of businesses with the prestigious Asian Education Leadership award and given the “Visionary Leadership Award for his work impacting economic development”.
Stephan is a strong and public voice for innovative thinking about the nexus of business, strategy and education, Stephan has been featured in business and education publications such as EduTech, Business Week, the Financial Express, the Hindu Times, NYT, Boston Globe, Times of India, the WSJ and the BBJ.
Stephan was an early visionary of SaaS in the online compliance learning space and impacted various learning standards in workgroups under IEEE SC36, with an emphasis on interoperability. Stephan is currently a member of the editorial board of SSRE's Science and Research Publication in India, a founding Executive Committee Member of the Open Educational Resources in Cancer consortium (OERC), an ELES Ambassador and an Advisor to the OEN Africa Network.
Please visit Stephan’s website http://www.humaninnovationgarage.com/ and be sure to connect with him via the following social media platforms:
An enthusiastic and experienced entrepreneur with an MBA and four successful businesses to her credit, Ande is the founder and Chief Possibility Officer of Possibility Partners, where she mentors CEOs and provides tips, tools and resources for startup and early stage entrepreneurs.
Google Panda 4.0 Update – Good News for Small Businesses?
Today in USA, Matt Cutts announced on Twitter that Google has rolled out 4.0 version of Google Panda Algorithm. Will this help small busines
Google Launches Two Algorithm Updates Including New Panda
Google makes changes to its algorithm every day (sometimes multiple changes in one day). When the company actually announces them, you know
Official: Google Payday Loan Algorithm 2.0 Launched: Targets "Very Spamm...
Google has confirmed they have released a new algorithm update to their Payday Loan Algorithm update over this weekend. This algorithm speci
Google Slaps Another Guest Blog Network: PostJoint
Google’s Matt Cutts somewhat confirmed on Twitter that Google has taken action on another guest blogging network. This network is named Post
Trivago.com Can't Sleep: 95% Loss of Search Visibility
Think you have a hotel horror story? Trivago, a hotel price comparison site, has one better. A Google Penguin penalty trashed their search v
Thursday Apple Rumors: Yahoo Wants to Become Apple’s Default Search Engi...
Yahoo wants to become the iOS default search engine; Apple to integrate song recognition in iOS 8; and Apple may boost its share buyback pro
Google might reward secure websites with better ranking
It's hip to encrypt
70% of Consumers Researching Cars Turn to Search Engines First [Stats]
New data from Kenshoo on the automotive industry shows that search engines are the number one place consumers go to find information about a
Google AdWords Call Conversions To Get More Granular, Enable Target ROAS...
Google is continuing to refine the way advertisers can track and optimize for conversion tracking events in AdWords. Last week, advertisers
Adopt A Contingency Search Marketing Plan Before You Get Dinged
What if you were penalized or deindexed in Google? What if you accidentally blocked everything in your robots.txt file? What if you didn’t k