- PPG IndustriesTerritory Manager, 2014 - presentResponsible for selling PPG products to multiple end-user segments within a defined multi-store territory through The Home Depot. End-user segments include the DIY homeowner and professionals such as Residential Re-painters, remodelers, property management companies and property investors. Responsible for developing productive relationships with key Home Depot (THD) personnel including Store Managers (SM), Assistant Store Managers (ASM) and Department Heads (DH). Effectively executes all corporate driven marketing and training programs at the store level and is seen as an industry and product expert by all.
- Business Consultant, 2013 - 2014Consultancy Services to Business and Non Profit organizations.
- ASPIRA Inc. of IllinoisAccounting/Finance, 2002 - 2012Responsible for oversight of all accounting functions based on accounting principles, theories, concepts, and practices. Develop, implement, coordinate, monitor and provide leadership and direction to all financial functions of the organization.
- Jeans.ComWarehouse Manager, 1999 - 2001Receive the goods of the company. Developed the logistics of the shipping of the goods through the country. Coordinate the shipping of orders from international ports. Responsible for the clearing of the goods with customs. Implemented a loss prevention program and inventory auditing in the warehouse. In charge of the receiving and logistics of distribution of the goods to the chain of stores through the country.
- Ideas PhotoprintsPromotional Advisor, 1998 - 1999Propose marketing campaigns to customers and potential customers through the different marketing tools the company offered (TV and radio spot, digital printing, and promotional items).
- Pueblo InternationalStore Director, 1992 - 1998Responsible for the administration of the store. Comply with the projected budget, sales and profit of the store. Responsible for the implementation of the bi-weekly program and overall operation of the store. Managing of the store and its 80-100 employees. Manage the store according to the projections and forecast of the quarter. Analyze the monthly P&L for adjustments according to the results of the previous month and projections of the upcoming month/quarter.
- Econo SupermarketsFront End Manager, 1988 - 1992Responsible for the Front End department of the store. Comply with the projected budget and customer service of the department. Responsible for the weekly schedule of the Front Endemployees. Managing of the store and its 20-300 employees. In charge of the cash handling of the department and the cash deposits.
- Grande SupermarketsFront End Manager, 1986 - 1988Responsible for the Front End department of the store. Comply with the projected budget and customer service of the department. Responsible for the weekly schedule of the Front Endemployees. Managing of the store and its 20-300 employees. In charge of the cash handling of the department and the cash deposits.
- The Auto WarehouseSales Advisor, 2013 - 2013Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles. Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions. Qualifies buyers by understanding the buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport. Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services. Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile. Provides sales management information by completing reports. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications. Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- National-Louis UniversityMBA, 2010 - 2012Intro To Graduate Studies (MBA 500) Organizational Behavior (MBA 502) Macroeconomics (MBA 510) Strategic Marketing (MBA 522) Analytical & Writing Skills f/ Management (MBA 523) Managerial Economics (MBA 508) Managerial Accounting (MBA 514) Project Management (MBA 526) Financial Management (MBA 518) Multinational Management (MBA 529) Technology and Management (MBA 532) Ethical & Legal Issues (MBA 506) Financial Markets (MBA 516)
- American University of Puerto RicoBA, 1991 - 1993Business Administration Major Degree
- American University of Puerto RicoBBA, 1987 - 1989Business Administration Associate Degree
- Lino Padrón Rivera High SchoolDECA, 1984 - 1987Distributive Education Clubs of America
- Segunda Unidad Pugnado AfueraJunior High, 1982 - 1984
Multan y suspenden a Walter Hodge por agredir un árbitro
Al armador de los Capitanes de Arecibo se le impuso una multa de $3 mil y una suspensión de 5 partidos
Cheo Feliciano grabó un tema cristiano antes de morir
Así lo reveló su hijo menor, José Luis Feliciano
Ponce, cuna de Cheo Feliciano y otros grandes puertorriqueños
Conoce otros grandes ponceños que han puesto el nombre de Puerto Rico en alto
Fanáticos se despiden con cariño de Cheo Feliciano
Restos son expuestos en el Coliseo Roberto Clemente
Polémica en las redes tras congresista decir que García Márquez irá al i...
Publica foto del escritor junto a Fidel Castro
Mayra Alejandra: Una diva de la televisión venezolana
Por 30 años la actriz forjó una carrera en la televición, el cine y el teatro