I'll try to paste the link next, but if it doesn't work, just look for a post by Linus Torvalds on March 3, 2012, entitled "More bitwise tricks". https://plus.google.com/+LinusTorvalds/posts/7bKRjV92snH
- TEKsystemsSoftware Engineer in Test, present
- Design Data
- Lincoln Telephone & Telegraph
- Nebraska Research and Development (NeRD)
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln (UNL)
- Nebraska Air National Guard
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE (USA)B.A. in "Multimedia Computing" (Computer Science + Arts)
- Omaha Central High School, Omaha, NE (USA)State-champion chess team (4 years in a row!)
- Lewis and Clark Junior High School, Omaha, NE (USA)School destroyed by a tornado in our final year
- Park Hill Elementary School, Denver, CO (USA)City-champion soccer team
- Palmer Elementary School, Denver, CO (USA)Those "gigantic" raised sandboxes seemed a lot smaller when I went back to visit
The Origin of the 8-Hour Work Day and Why We Should Rethink It
Is the 8-hour workday really ideal – or necessary? A look into the research on work time and how to optimize it for greater happiness and su
Super Quick Video Tips: Are Your Coffee Beans Fresh?
Don't fall victim to a cup of stale coffee. Watch more Super Quick Video Tips at http://AmericasTestKitchenFeed.com America's Test Kitchen i
Project of the Month: Automating iOS Application GUI Testing With FoneMo...
Recording and capturing keystrokes for testing and validation of the iPhone and iPad UI is finally available as an open-source tool
Super Quick Video Tips: The Easiest-Ever Way to Shuck Corn
Get rid of stubborn silk and pesky husks with this simple nuke-and-shake method. Watch more Super Quick Video Tips at http://AmericasTestKit
Why Some Startups Succeed And Others Fail: 10 Fascinating Harvard Findings
Is running a successful venture skill, luck or timing?