#personalinjury #dogbite #dogbitelawyer #stlouis
• Lack of Protection – Drivers in passenger cars and commercial trucks have extensive protection both in and outside their vehicle. This includes head restraints, seatbelts, airbags and patted equipment including steering wheels and dashboards. Alternatively, a motorcycle rider and passenger can only extend their protection to wearing a helmet, leather clothing and padding.
• Driver Inattention – When other drivers lose focus on the roadway through distraction such as texting while driving or lazy behavior, they can easily miss seeing a motorcycle in the next lane, behind them or on approach. In fact, the vast majority of motorcycle accidents occur on freeways and at intersections when motorists change lanes unexpectedly or turn in front of an oncoming motorcycle.
• Roadways Hazards – Because the motorcycle has only two wheels, any roadway hazard can cause significant problems and increase the likelihood of an accident. Common hazards in Rhode Island include roadway debris, potholes, fallen branches, blown tires, stones, sticks and oil slicks.
#riwrongfuldeath #rhodeislandmotorcycleaccident #rhodeislandpersonalinjuryattorney
email@example.comWILLIAM W. HURST
Bill Hurst has successfully represented hundreds of accident victims, and has limited his practice to personal injury cases for over thirty-five (35) years. Billhas helped families with tragic life altering injuries and deaths. Bill has obtained substantial verdicts and settlements to compensate families for their losses. Toll Free #800-636-0808.
He is a graduate, with honors, from Indiana University School of Law. He has served on the Executive Committee and is a Director Emeritus of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association. He has published articles on various personal injury topics and has lectured at various legal seminars. . Bill has extensive litigation experience involving automobile, truck, motorcycle, bike accidents, slip and fall cases, product and manufacturing failures, dangerous drugs, product design, construction site accidents and more. He has represented clients not only in Indiana but also throughout the Country. Bill successfully represented the State of Indiana in the Tobacco Litigation. He has been involved in mass tort litigation, representing all women in the State of Indiana in the Norplant litigation, breast implant litigation, and clients in the Vioxx litigation. ee his website for more info http://billhurst.com
- Indiana Universitylaw/chemistry/comparative literature
- Law Offices of William W HurstLaw Partner, 1980 - presentOwner of a respected personal injury lawfirm located in Indianapolis Indiana. Assisting victims of calamity and catastrophic events arising out of car wrecks, dog attacks, motorcycle crashes, brain injury, and wrongful death fatalities.
152 E. Washington St Indianapolis , In.
Finding The Best Indianapolis Personal injury lawyer
How Do You Find The Best Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyer? Read This Installment of Our Car Accident Injury Claim Series To Get Our Take
What Should I Do After Being Involved In A Car Accident?
What Should You Do Immediately After Being Involved In A Car Accident? Read This Entry In Our Newest Blog Series To Find Out.
Car Accident Injury Claims - From Start To Finish: A Series
Many people call to ask questions about various steps in making a truck, motorcycle or car accident injury claim. This series explains the p
French Authorities Employ Strange Traffic Sign to Curb Speeding - News
I never really knew that an endeavour for road safety could go too far, but turns out, I was wrong. Or at least that's what residents of the
Attorney William “Bill” Hurst Has Again Been Named An Indiana “Super Law...
The law firm of William W. Hurst is pleased to announce that Best Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyer the 2015 edition of “Super Lawyers” wi
The Five of the Most Common Slip-and-Fall Areas Co-ops & Condos Shou...
How co-ops and condos can guard against potential slip-and-fall lawsuits.
Deadly Truck Accidents | Indiana Truck Accident Lawyer
Top Rated Indiana Truck Accident Lawyer, William W. Hurst, Explains Why Truck Accidents Are So Deadly And Gives Tips On How To Prevent These
Avoiding Car Accidents in Winter Weather | Indianapolis Personal Injury ...
Earlier this month Indianapolis got its first reminder that with winter comes icy roads. Unfortunately because the weather acted so unpredic
Cosco Recalls Convertible Hand Trucks Due to Injury Hazard
WASHINGTON, Feb. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --...
Driver who knocked Cape Elizabeth man to his death in trash compactor wi...
CAPE ELIZABETH, Maine — The Cumberland County district attorney will not seek criminal charges against the driver who struck and killed the
Dangerous Toys - What To Avoid Buying Your Children
Children are often injured by dangerous toys. Following these simple tips may help you avoid buying dangerous toys for your children this ho
Infant ‘Fingertip Amputations’ Lead to Huge Graco Stroller Recall - ABC ...
Nearly five million Graco baby strollers have been recalled due to “fingertip amputation hazard,” but an ABC News investigation found that i
Are Indiana Personal Injury Accident Cases Clogging Courts?
Are Indiana Personal Injury Accident Cases Really Clogging the Courts? William “Bill” Hurst, Indiana Personal Injury Lawyer In the last ten
What are the Common Types of Moped Accidents in Tampa Bay?
One of the most popular and cost effective ways of getting around in urban areas are mopeds and scooters. Mostly used by frugal students or