It might be interesting to look over past statements by people on both sides of this issue to see if you could find examples of (say) Obama as senator arguing for strict reading of a law he didn't like, or Republicans who argued for the sort of loose reading Obama wants here in the case of a law they did like.
- The EconomistBlogger, 2010 - present
- Gulf Coast: A Journal of Literature and Fine ArtsAssistant Editor, 2012 - presentNon-fiction assistant editor
- University of HoustonCreative Writing, 2012 - present
- University Of MarylandPhilosophy, 1998 - 2004
- Northern Illinois UniversityPhilosophy, 1996 - 1998
- University Of Northern IowaStudio Art, 1991 - 1995
The moral failures of America's prison-industrial complex
BARACK OBAMA toured the El Reno Federal Correction Institution in Oklahoma last week, making him the first sitting president to visit a fede
Must religious bakers bake cakes for gay weddings?
THANKS to the Supreme Court's decision last month in Obergefell v Hodges, which made same-sex marriage legal nationwide, gays and lesbians a
Inside the cage: This book blows the lid off the world of mixed martial ...
Kerry Howley's gripping, poetic account of the lives of MMA fighters is like nothing you've ever read
No Pictures: Kerry Howley's Thrown - The Factual Opinion
Thrown By Kerry Howley Published by Sarabande, 2014 Although there's a few brief moments of beautiful, intoxicating contempt delivered upon