Do you want to earn back your time and SCALE up your content efforts?
Well this blog post and brand new infographic will help you do exactly that.
The day I decided to start outsourcing blog tasks was like a giant relief, a weight off my shoulders. I didn’t have to be everything to everyone anymore, and could focus on the game changers instead.
Getting your time back to focus on the real game changers in your business can be beneficial in so many different ways…
Here are just a few of the benefits of outsourcing blog tasks;
- There is less risk than hiring a full-time staff member because you’re typically not locked into a long-term agreement
- Usually the cost is lower because you pay for what you get. You also save on overheads and other business-related expenses of hiring someone
- Your quality can go up, especially if you choose to systemize tasks or hire an expert
- Training isn’t always required if you’re bringing someone on with experience
- It allows you to focus on the things you do best and not try and wear EVERY hat in your business
- Outsourcing puts you in a position for sustainability, because your blog is no longer reliant on your efforts
- You will start to see better results, more traffic and an up-tick in customer enquiries – simply because more is getting done
The great thing about outsourcing blog tasks is you don’t have to be a millionaire to make it happen…
All of the tasks in this infographic can be outsourced in isolation, which means you can start outsourcing things regardless of the size of your business. The sooner you do, the quicker you will grow.
A BIG thanks to these people and brands who featured as examples in this monster post;+Adam Connell +Jason Quey +Piktochart +Upwork (formerly oDesk) +Freelancer +HubSpot +ScheduleOnce +Trello +Slack +Manifestly +CoSchedule +Codrut Turcanu +Keyword Tool +BuzzSumo +BuzzStream +SEMrush +Canva +WP Curve Admin +Automation Agency +Grammarly.com +Ariel Rule +Bamidele Onibalusi +Kristi Hines +Speechpad +Sujan Patel +Yesware +Buffer +Will Hoekenga +Fiverr +Yoast +Leadpages +Devesh Khanal