This is an insanely good price for what you're getting. If I had the room to add two more kegs to my system, I'd be all over this.
148 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 46 previous comments
- Dude, guys. Cider is so much better and easier. Buy non-preservative apple juice/cider, then some champagne yeast, put it in a sanitized fermentation vessel, wait a week, rack off the good stuff into a clean vessel, let it sit another week, then rack off again and bottle , easy!
no heating required.Oct 24, 2012
- no heating for mead either if your sanitation is on par, just have to rack twiceOct 24, 2012
- Oct 31, 2012
- but mead is... nasty.Oct 31, 2012
- So question to other homebrewers - any startup kits that you would recommend? I want to start brewing and wondering what equipment people started up with. Thanks!Nov 2, 2012
- OK. This looks like scuba diving gear for beer lovers.Nov 11, 2012
Add a comment...