This is just.... wow. If I wrote this, all of my editors would tell me it's "too on the nose." It's like the best game of #Fiasco ever, and we haven't even gotten to the Tilt!
217 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 111 previous comments
- Just because something "can" does not mean high risk of it happening. If a military leader has a wife and the wife is kidnapped and the kidnapper says I will kill her unless you tell me classified secrets, what are the odds the leader will put safety of wife ahead of duty to nation?Nov 16, 2012
- What the hell does kidnapping have to do with the very real (because it has happened) possibility of a person being blackmailed into or even just freely passing information because he or she was having an affair????
Profumo ring a bell?
They have rules regarding people with high security clearance having affairs. They have them for a reason. Both these men knew of the rules without a doubt signed agreements that bound them to not involving themselves in certain things. Get over it.Nov 16, 2012
- Nov 16, 2012
- Clayton J. Lonetree... Look that one up.Nov 16, 2012
- wow, only in America.Nov 16, 2012
- Imagine if Eisenhower were placed under this kind of scrutiny right before D-Day in June 1944. We know now that he was sleeping with a female aide. But so what? Removing Eisenhower as Supreme Allied Commander would undoubtedly have been disastrous to the future of the U.S. and the World.Nov 16, 2012