I love these games so hard. They're easy to pick up, quick to teach and play, and are perfect infection vectors for non-gamers who you want to expose to gaming.
On TableTop today, we feature not one, but three games! Watch Wil play Zombie Dice, Get Bit!, and Tsuro with this week's guests: Freddie Wong, Ryan Higa, and Rod Roddenberry. It's not one to miss! http://bit.ly/tt3geek
253 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 91 previous comments
- Last two episodes are looking great. And now I need to buy TsuroMay 11, 2012
I just was over to my local gaming goodness store and snagged Zombie Dice 2! Have you had a chance to check this out yet? It adds a Hunk & a Hottie as victims as well as Santa...yep I said Santa! The new dice are fun to use (and do not just take my word on it my 13 year old son and his twin 9 year old brothers agree!) and the new dice can even rescue each other from your clutches. Great little addition to a quick and fun game - even if probability can get stretched at times...
ErikMay 11, 2012
- I think I have played and enjoyed all of those games.May 11, 2012
- I have to admit, the last time i played board games was YEARS ago and that was monopoly, etc. but since Tabletop started you reignited our(me and my friends) interest in board games. we are getting all the games you showed so far(ordering and on their way). by the way, Zombie Dice is a free game on itunesMay 18, 2012
- also, for those that want these games on ios, there is Small world(but just 2 player), Catan(settlers of catan), pathology(clone of tsuro) and as stated above, zombie dice. hope this doesnt count as advertising(or something) and gets deleted. just trying to share the board game loveMay 18, 2012
- Loving TableTop, but damn, Tsuro and Zombie Dice are both out of print! Can't find any copies in the UK and shipping costs for the few in the US are extortionate.May 22, 2012