6911 Mangrove Ln Madison, WI 53713
Widen is a marketing technology company that powers the content that builds your brand.
We leverage cloud-based resources to deliver configurable, scalable and cost-effective digital asset management (DAM) solutions — helping you easily store, search and share your digital assets.
Widen provides digital asset management services to organizations of all sizes with two well-developed DAM solutions:
THE WIDEN MEDIA COLLECTIVE
This is our flagship SaaS digital asset management software, enjoyed by organizations of all sizes and industries. The Media Collective streamlines marketing and creative workflows, allowing your digital assets to work harder for you.
Our simple, cloud-based “DAM lite” tool is perfect for small businesses and workgroups to centralize and share images and visual content that can be viewed, shared, and downloaded from anywhere, at any time.
We know the digital asset lifecycle. You might even say we’re experts. From pre-media services to web-based digital asset management software solutions, our abilities run the gamut of digital media workflows. That’s why Widen has been embraced by photographers, videographers, designers, marketers, printers and sales forces as the standard for quality and service.
Widen’s DAM solutions assist in streamlining your project
workflows. Let’s take a brief look at the process ...
CREATION: Digital asset management can help you create digital assets during any of the following four creative stages: definition, idea generation, planning and development. An asset is often part of a greater call to action, such as a new product, special promotion or social media campaign. You might need digital assets like a logo, photos, graphics, or a short video.
MANAGEMENT: Now that you’ve created a bunch of digital assets, it’s time to focus on the basics of managing them.
With the excitement of creation behind you, it’s time for the nuts and bolts of managing your digital assets. Approvals, logistics, versioning — as well as roles and permissions — are a few of the topics you’re likely to encounter.
DISTRIBUTION: Since you’d like team members, and sometimes end users, to utilize the digital assets you’ve worked so hard to create, it’s critical that they’re easily accessible to the “right” people when they’re needed. Much like DAM system management, efficient distribution of digital assets relies heavily on roles and permissions. Distribution hinges on providing users easy access to the digital assets they need.
PRESERVATION: Digital assets have a lifespan, so when they’re no longer in use they should be archived and preserved. How long a digital asset remains in distribution depends on the asset itself. One video may only be relevant during a short marketing campaign, while another describing a key aspect of your company can have a much longer lifespan. Preservation, or archiving, digital assets and their related documents and versions, is a key part of the lifecycle.
What makes Widen the best digital asset management solutions provider?
From software to service, there’s a lot that goes into the making of a comprehensive digital asset management system. Let’s take a look at the top 12 reasons that Widen’s DAM software is a leading choice for every marketing organization’s content command center ...
- We’re 85 people strong and we know digital media.
- We’re small enough to remain agile and provide total concentration on digital asset management.
- Our 67 year history shows we’ve been there, done that and have a wealth of DAM software experience.
- We have great customers, from Fortune 500 enterprises, to higher ed, healthcare and more.
- We’re a complete end-to-end marketing technology company.
- 100% cloud-based DAM solutions.
- We’re secure on every front. We treat data security very seriously.
- We provide the right fit features and functionality to marketing and creative workflows.
- Pay for what you use pricing.
- Our DAM solutions are integrated with some really stellar solutions, including Amazon Web Services and ProofHQ.
- We know the ins and outs of digital asset management like no other company can.
- We’re all about education. We can’t be the best digital asset management vendor partner unless we can make you and your key team members the best DAM champions and administrators.