TLDR: the guys that I caught showing heavily processed prints from different types of machines and claiming them as unprocessed prints from theirs at NYMF have now been caught ordering prints from Shapeways for the same purpose. I predict this will be the new Japica.
Get out the popcorn before you start reading this. You'll need it.
16 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- Man I forgot about the Japica. Holy crap22w
- The only confusion here is by kickstrater placing these project under tech category instead of cinema.... Tragedy or comedy not sure yet, guess it depends on your view point... But you know what, maybe it was a stupid move by a legit developer, time will tell.22w
- it was a secret alien technology that came directly from area 51 ;)22w
- I hope backers will not end like these guys who supported nea 3d printer, read the comments, so sad. indiegogo.com - NEA 3D: Stylish & Upgradeable 3D Printing for All22w
- AYYY LMAO. That was too much fun. Such shit. Good flash back to a few years ago.22w
- Wow, I'd not seen that before. Comedy gold!21w