Get out the popcorn before you start reading this. You'll need it.
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- ... there is a lawyer at statasys rubbing their hands together right now saying " that $500k is mine"...
Also I have used polyjet printers before, take the negative aspects of PLA and amplify them. It is just as heat sensitive and brittle, but it does print amazing prints.
One technique they use is to plain the print after each layer, so the layers are printed thicker, then machined flat. You have so much waste.5w
- I initially understood you meant this machine also cooks popcorn :D5w
- If it sounds too good to be true... Caveat Emptor!5w
- Love the disconnected neopixel!5w
- Oh boy. Strap ourselves in for another kickaster5w
- TLDR: the guys that I caught showing heavily processed prints from different types of machines and claiming them as unprocessed prints from theirs at NYMF have now been caught ordering prints from Shapeways for the same purpose. I predict this will be the new Japica.5w