Oh fuck no.is trying to patent my work too.
110 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 67 previous comments
- Yes, that's one of the reasons I haven't removed anything from thingiverse.Jun 3, 2014
- One level of documentation would be to use the Wayback Machine https://archive.org/web/ There is a a Save Page Now section. Just paste in the URL and the page will be archived. It would work best the day you post your design. But now after the fact it is still useful to make another copy. For example archive all your thingiverse design pages not because you are going to remove them, but what if someone else does.Jun 4, 2014
- Unbelievable.Sep 21, 2014
- Well if you're gonna raise an old thread...
Did anyone fight the patent?Sep 21, 2014
- Feb 3, 2015
- It is time to find a new save place for showing and storing your models. Preferably where others respect your rightsApr 15, 2016