- Independence Elementary School , Yukon, OKSTEM Teacher, 11 - presentI teach 4th and 5th grade STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) at Independence Elementary School in Yukon, Oklahoma.
- Speed of Creativity Learning LLCinternational learning consultant, author, digital storyteller, educator and catalyst for educational reform, present
- Story Chasers Inc.Executive Director, present
- United States Air Force
- Lubbock ISD
- Texas Tech University
- Oklahoma Heritage Association
- Moving at the Speed of Creativity (current)
- Playing with Media (current)
- iPad with Wes (current)
- Learning Signs (current)
- Eyes Right (current)
- Fuel for Educational Change Agents (current)
- Student Media Examples (current)
- Balanced Filtering in Schools (current)
- wes' 365 photos (current)
- Sounds of My World (current)
- Wesley Fryer's Professional Wiki (current)
- Texas Tech UniversityCurriculum & Instruction, 2004 - 2011
- Texas Tech UniversityEducation, 1994 - 1996
- US Air Force AcademyPoli Sci / Geog - Spanish, 1988 - 1992
- Digital Media Academy2005
Apple Pie is American, But Apple Computer Isn’t. Not Anymore.
Did you know that Apple Computer has become a foreign entity? Did you know that it’s more Irish than anything else, at least as far as taxes
Apple Risking iOS 7 Delays With Jony Ive's Design Overhaul
Over the past several months, rumors of Jony Ive's influence on iOS 7 as part of his new role overseeing user interface design in addition t
The K-12 Digital Textbook Market: More complex than you think
Just read an interesting article about the K-12 publishing market and some of the challenges the "Big Guys" (Apple, Pearson, et al
Ice That Took 1,600 Years to Form in Peru’s Andes Melted in Only 25, Sci...
Scientists say the rapid melting of the Quelccaya ice cap, the world’s largest tropical ice sheet, is the latest sign of global warming.
Samsung Galaxy Designer Takes Apple’s Accusations Personally | Mac|Life
We all know Apple's industrial designs come by way of Jonathan Ive, but who's designing the devices that Cupertino claims are copyca
Congress Grilling 34 App Store Developers Over User Privacy | Mac|Life
The controversy over Path uploading users' address book data continues to create ripples across the tech world, with two members of Cong
How 'Titanic 3D' Will Have an Awesomely Social Premiere [EXCLUSIVE]
The March 27 premiere of in London will also feature a possibly unprecedented level of social integration.
Apple’s Jony Ive Said To Now Work Closer With iOS Interface Team, Is Pus...
Apple's hardware design chief is now collaborating more closely with software and interface design staff, according to a new report from the
I've Created My Classroom Group: Now What? How Do I Work With My Student...
Take the first step to growing your online teaching skills. Attend the free 30-min. My Big Campus webinar tutorials held throughout the week
How I Learned to Not be OverwhelmedHow I Learned to Not be Overwhelmed
One of the main problems I deal with is trying to manage too many projects. And most of those projects are too big. Presently, I’m working o
Benito Juarez, Don Quixote, and Mexico City street kids; Really?
I have just returned from a long trip which included Mexico City and Riyadh among other places. Riyadh was certainly fascinating in many way
Brain Vibe for Educators: Fostering A Continuous Gap Between What We Kno...
As we already know, a gap exists between what we know and what we do. Successful educators work to narrow this gap between new ideas and imp
How should communities evaluate their schools’ tech integration? [HELP W...
In honor of Digital Learning Day, let's ask this question: How should communities assess their schools' integration of digital technologies