- Paideia School1995 - 1999
- University of GeorgiaJournalism, 1999 - 2003
I like walking home, Halloween, turbulence, Karaoke, juice, dogs dressed as bumblebees. And incomplete sentences.
- The Coca-Cola CompanyGlobal Digital Operations Lead, 2010 - presentLead global operations team for the Coca-Cola social marketing network; responsible for the company’s social media platforms, including publishing, listening, analysis, topic tracking, measurement and collaboration
- 360iGlobal Operations Supervisor, 2010 - 2014Develop and support enterprise publishing strategies for agencies and local market teams
- Event StreamsDigital Media Producer, 2002 - 2003
- CNNWebmaster, Content Manager, 2003 - 2010Supervised day-to-day content for multiple live video feeds while coordinating cross-promotion with CNN's many networks
It's Not About 'Free,' It's About Sharing | Techdirt
Rick Falkvinge takes on the standard claim that file sharing is all about "just getting stuff for free," by arguing that the 'free' part fra
Coastal Property Management | Coastal Realty Costa Rica
Coastal Property Management provides property management and vacation rentals in Costa Rica.
Coke Lets You Create Your Own Drink on Facebook (And in the Real World)
Coca-Cola has launched a Facebook app that lets you create your own Coke drink, something you can actually do with some new Coke machines.
What Would The Movie Business Be Like If The MPAA Succeeded In Killing T...
As the fight over the E-PARASITE/SOPA bill continues, it's worth taking a step back, and conducting a short thought exercise: What would
Free calling within the US and Canada through 2013
Posted by Mayur Kamat, Product Manager Many of you call phones from Gmail to easily connect with friends and family. If you're in the US and
The self-driving car logs more miles on new wheels
Technology is at its best when it makes people's lives better, and that's precisely what we're going for with our self-driving car project.
SHIELD Act Could Force Patent Trolls to Pay Legal Bills
House Representative Peter DeFazio wants his SHIELD Act to stomp out a group of individuals who use technology patents as legal fodder. You
Atlanta Attorneys - Davis, Zipperman, Kirschenbaum & Lotito - Atlant...
Atlanta attorneys Davis, Zipperman, Kirschenbaum & Lotito offer legal advice on personal injury due to auto accidents, truck accidents,
ZoomTether shares your phone's connection, tethering plan optional
If you don't want to cough up for a dedicated tethering plan, there are some illicit ways to share your phone's data connection
Doing It Wrong: 11 Boring Things GM Posted on Facebook | DigitalNext: A ...
GM's Facebook page is a sterling example of a company that wants to broadcast instead of listen, ignore instead of engage.