- Parker HannifinGlobal eBusiness Social Media Manager, 2012 - present
- http://xeeme.com/wendysoucie B2B Corporate Social Media Strategist, Social Business focused. Business development, technical sales, marketing and social product development. An engineer who can solve problems & find the right solution for you. Able to work a room present to a crowd to dynamically and passionately convey her message. Speaker, Trainer, Author. Blogger, bicyclist.2012 - present
- Social Business Consulting GroupPartner, 2011 - 2012
- Wendy Soucie Consulting LLCCertified Social Media Strategist, 2009 - 2012
- Sortis Marketing LLCSenior Account Manager, 2004 - 2009
- Clifton Gunderson Technology Solutions, CPASenior Account Manager, 2002 - 2004
- IIS, (Goliath Networks)Senior Account Manger, 2001 - 2002
- Flad ArchitectsManager of Project Development R&D, 1999 - 2001
- BT SquaredMarketing Director, 1996 - 1999
- Mechancial Systems Inc.Marketing Director, 1993 - 1996
- Crane Engineering SalesSenior Sales Engineer, 1986 - 1993
- Torrington Bearing CompanySales Engineer, 1979 - 1986
- Society3 AcademyAdvanced Social Media Strategist, 2012 - 2014
- HootSuite UniversityCertified Hootsuite Professional, 2012 - 2014
- Social Media AcademySocial Media Strategy and Leadership, 2009 - 2009
- University of Rhode IslandBSME, 1975 - 1979
Parker Hannifin 6035 Parkland Blvd, Cleveland OH 44124
IBM CEO points to social strategy with a twist - Schaefer Marketing Solu...
At an IBM Partner event, CEO Ginni Rometty describes a strategy with social at the core
Could chaos theory explain patterns of influence on social media? | Econ...
Since we started to work on mapping influence patterns, I have been wondering if we could find easy recognizable patterns in influence maps.
CWRU, partners honored for work on manufacturing innovation center
Case Western Reserve University and area partners won Team Northeast Ohio's 2013 Asset Creation award for helping to land the nation's first
Parker focuses on energy, safety, emissions at Paris Air Show
PARIS, 17 June 2013. Parker Hannifin’s engineering and technologies are making a positive impact on the world in the areas of energy creatio
Doug Moe: At 70, retired teacher embarks on biking adventure : Wsj
The adventure Pat Calchina embarked on early last month is a cross-country bicycle trip in the company of about 30 other women.
Infographic: The Most Valuable Digital Consumers | Nielsen Wire
These days, Social/Local/Mobile seems to be driving much of the conversation about online opportunities. Nielsen and NM Incite, drawing upon
Ford’s Scott Monty Sees Social Media as Opportunity to “Humanize the Com...
A guest post by SMB Member Doug Tangwall. Kudos to Wendy Soucie for pulling in a top-notch speaker for this month's Social Media Breakfa