- Home: Writer & RMFW Volunteer2005 - present
- Visionary Press CooperativeCo-Founder, Manager, Editor, CTO, Accountant, 2012 - 2013
- Various Business Networking OrganizationsMarketing, Writing, Editing, Management, Event Planning, etc., 2004 - 2012
- Corporate HELLAnalyst, PM, Tech Writer, Software Tester, Website Development, 1994 - 2004
- United States Air ForceAnalyst, PM, Tech Writer, 1987 - 1994
- Vamplit PublishingMarketing, Management, 2009 - 2011
W H Smith in offensive e-books row | The Bookseller
Book Publishing Industry News. Regular news updates from The Bookseller's news desk. The latest press reports about the publishing sector an
Twitter Starts To Connect Stories To Authors - GalleyCat
Twitter Starts To Connect Stories To Authors
My First Book Review and It's for the Preschool Set - Stories For The Ma...
A few weeks ago, I was asked if I would be interested in reviewing a book as part of a promotional campaign. The book is a children’s tale c
WELLCOME TO THE JUNGLE!: A Review Of ISLAND OF THE CANNIBAL DEATH GODS
Who here remembers the flood of cannibal movies after the fiasco and following success of cult classic CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST. There were hundre
But Is It Good?: The Problem With Marie Calloway's Affectless Realism
The first time I became aware of Marie Calloway was in the late Fall of 2011, when I was serving as Editor-in-Chief of The New York Observer
On Sexism in Publishing, or Why I'm Writing this Now Instead of Two Days...
Highly simplified, the reason is the same one that kept me from pressing charges against my rapist: because I was scared. When I read Ann Ag
McDonald's considers serving breakfast all day, adding delivery to US ch...
McDonald’s considers serving breakfast all day and adding delivery to U.S. restaurants.
mInOR iNsANitY » Liked Voss Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc
“The Voss Sauvignon Blanc developed beautifully during the warm summer days and typically cool evenings. We harvested for maturation over tw