- Monash UniversityBachelor of Computing Degree, 1997 - 2001
- Full Real Estate LicenceCertificate IV in Real Estate, 2015
- WendyMoore.net blog (current)
- Social Property Selling (current)
- www.RealEstate.com.au Property Website (current)
- Australian Business Women's Network (current)
- Australian Women Online (current)
- Women Speakers Association (current)
- SEO-News.com (current)
- Grass Roots Internet Strategy.com (current)
- SkyNew 2016 Property Market Predictions (current)
As a Buyer & Vendor Advocate, Wendy gives buyers & sellers a trusted partner when it comes to negotiating the purchase or sale of their home or investment property. Wendy will hold your hand at every step throughout the buying or selling process
Wendy will help you with:
>> Property Search - find, analyse, qualified shortlist of properties
>> Property Review - attend inspections, look for "hidden" surprises
>> Negotiate / Bid for you
>> Impartial advice when selling - guide your real estate agent selection
>> Impartial advice when selling - guide your real estate agent selection
Isn’t it time you got your weekends back?
WE CHARGE A LOW FLAT FIXED FEE FOR OUR BUYER ADVOCATE SERVICES & A NO CHARGE TO YOU VENDOR ADVOCATE SERVICE
Are you serious about buying or selling a home?
Call now for a FREE consultation on 03 8609 1234.
All Amalain advocates work exclusively for you.
Services offered include:
1. Personalised property searches tailored to your needs, wants and desires
2. Access to the secret world of “off market” property – the real estate for sale you never get to see
3. Trained and experienced negotiators that negotiate the best outcomes for you our clients
4. Skilled and strategic auction bidding to assist in obtaining your dream home
5. Trusted impartial advice to protect your interests throughout the entire buying process
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
1. FREE Initial Consultation:
This is where we discuss our services with you which will enable you to find out more about what we do and how we do it and how we can assist you.
2. Full Search and Acquisition service:
This is where Amalain does all of the legwork on behalf of the buyer. From sourcing, analysing, negotiating and bidding, it’s all covered by the Buyers Advocate. Providing a shortlist of properties
Arranging private inspections, Communicating and dealing with your nominated Solicitor, Finance Provider, Building & Pest Inspector, Preparing & presenting the offer on your behalf to the Real Estate Agent, Bidding at Auction, Attending Final Inspection
3. Negotiation and Analysis service: This is when you, the client has already found a property
you are interested in. Amalain will analyse and research the property, and develop the best tactics to secure the property.
4. Vendor Advocacy: A complimentary service.
Providing an independent opinion of the value of the property
Choosing the most appropriate selling agent, Negotiating a fair and reasonable selling commission
CALL NOW for PEACE OF MIND (03) 8609 1234
- Amalain Buyer & Vendor Advocates www.amalain.com.auDirector, 2015 - presentAn avid real estate investor herself, Wendy Chamberlain has bought and sold many properties over the past 20 years using various investment strategies, including several renovation projects and positive cash-flow investments, making her move into Buyers & Vendor Advocacy a natural progression. She is also a Licensed Real Estate Agent. As a Buyer & Vendor Advocate, Wendy gives buyers & sellers a trusted partner when it comes to negotiating the purchase or sale of their home or investment property. Wendy will hold your hand at every step throughout the buying or selling process Wendy will help you with: >> Property Search - find, analyse, qualified shortlist of properties >> Property Review - attend inspections, look for "hidden" surprises >> Negotiate / Bid for you >> Impartial advice when selling - guide your real estate agent selection >> Impartial advice when selling - guide your real estate agent selection Call today on 03 8609 1234 to arrange a FREE CONSULTATION
- Savvy Web WomenBusiness Entrepreneur, 2008 - 2016
- Social Property Selling www.SocialPropertySelling.com.auFounder, 2013 - 2016Wendy is the founder of Social Property Selling. We work with real estate agents (realtors) and people selling their home to show them how to achieve a better result using easy, effective online marketing strategies. Effective real estate copywriting is our speciality. Our services include: * real estate copywriting for your real estate marketing material. * individual showcase real estate micro-websites for homes, new projects and off the plan stock * creation of real estate website blog content to showcase your knowledge of and expertise in your local market * blogging about homes for sale to demonstrate the benefits of each home and the local amenities on offer Receive your FREE Special Report, “7 Mistakes Sellers Make - are you making them?” at www.SocialPropertySelling.com.au
- Can you Xeeme? http://xeeme.com/wendy_moore2016
GPO Box 2000 Melbourne VIC 3001 Australia
Create professional Facebook fan pages in minutes | DIY Professional Fac...
Finally! Your step by step "how to" guide for crating your own Facebook fan pages
Most people pay bank fees. Like to know how to get your bank to pay you?...
If you live in the modern world, chances are you’ve incurred a bank fee. Like to know how to get your banking institution to pay you?
Top 100 Coolest Companies in Australia 2013 - Anthill Online
The countdown to the Cools has begun. From the hundreds of applications we received this year, 100 have been selected as our Top 100 Coolest
RBA keeps interest rates on hold at record low 2.5%
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) has dropped the cash rate by 25 basis points today to 2.5% usheringin a new modern day low.
What is adverse possession and how can it affect you as a real estate la...
As an owner of real estate, it is possible for you be caught unaware about the process of adverse possession whereby someone can come along
Melbourne suburb of Surrey Hills tops the list as Hottest Spot for Selle...
Melbourne suburb of Surrey Hills tops the list as Hottest Spot for Sellers in Victoria
22 brand new quotes from Warren Buffet - Property Investment Update
Home · Michael Yardney's Commentary · Property Investment · How to get started · Property investment buying · Property investment negotiatio
Common Homeseller Mistakes: Choosing the Wrong Real Estate Agent to Sell...
A real estate agent should be somebody you can trust and be comfortable discussing the sale of your home.
Social Property Selling listed in the Anthill Magazine Smart 100 Index
Social Property Selling has been named one of Australia’s 100 most innovative products or services, in the Anthill Magazine ‘SMART 100’ Inde
Social Property Selling (VIC) - 2013 Anthill SMART 100 - Anthill Online
May 10, 2013. By Anthill Magazine. 0. PrintFriendly and PDF Print | Email This Post · smart 100, smart 100 2013, Social Property Selling. so
How to Stop Facebook from Tagging You in a Photo or Post
It’s also fairly easy for Facebook users to tag friends in their photos. Unfortunately, there are some people who get annoyed when they’re c
Common Homeseller Mistakes: Is your home ready to open for inspection?
Getting a home ready for sale goes beyond washing dirty dishes, tidying up the garden and making beds. Now it's time to repair and replace i