Just to let you all know, the latest version of Android Wear is going to start rolling out via an over-the-air (OTA) update to the Moto 360 today! OTA rollouts are always done over a period of many days, so it will take some time to receive your update. For more details about what is contained in this update, please see my previous blog post:
285 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 51 previous comments
- Rob Ryan+1Finally got it! Atlanta GeorgiaJun 19, 2015
- I bet you're thinking twice about not buying that Nexus Player now huh? LolJun 20, 2015
- Got my update, immediately the day after announcement. The swiftness of said update maybe has to do with the newness of my custom Mo360...only a week old of ownership. Fresh off the Motorola Shenzhen factory, via the USA Moto Maker.Jun 20, 2015
- I also have a two week old Moto 360 still haven't gotten the update. Maybe I'm being cursed by owning both Moto X (2013) and a Moto 360. I actually owned the LG G Watch before this one and replaced it for the Moto 360 thinking it'd have the same updated software already installed, having had a taste of the latest software on the G felt great before losing it.
It was a great improvement with the update.Jun 22, 2015
- You're not "curesed" because you own 2 devices from the best technology company…
Your device is new so obviously it's not going to get it for a while…Jun 24, 2015
- Has anyone else's Moto 360 been acting buggy lately after getting the 5.1.1 update? My device is either not connected to the phone, or doesn't show text or call notifications or has the wrong time displayed. Many glitches have been observed since the update occurred.
Not sure how to tell if it's my phone (Moto X 2013) or the Moto 360, but my phone has not been having issue lately before the update.
I'm wondering if there is anything I might of done through adb that could of ruined the connection between watch and phone, or I have a defective watch that needs to be repaired/replaced under warranty?Jul 3, 2015
Add a comment...