- Watters Garden CenterRetail, 1962 - present
- Watters Garden Center
The Family History
Watters Family Garden Center dates back to the 1950's when Harold & Lorna Watters moved to Prescott with plans for a landscape business. With the family station wagon, a borrowed trailer and a few tools, the family was in business. Prescott’s first garden center opened just a few years later on Miller Valley Road. Watters’ began a second location across from the Prescott Bowling Alley and finally opened our current location in 1983. Since that time, we have been constantly changing, upgrading, remodeling, and building to keep Watters an exciting and enjoyable destination for gardeners.
- Arizana State University1986