- Carnegie Mellon UniversityMBA, 2004 - 2006
- Kyoto UniversityEngineering, Master, 1996 - 1998
- Kyoto UniversityEngineering, Bachelor, 1992 - 1996
- Head of Consumer Marketing, Japan, 2013 - present
- Head of Asia Pacific, Media and Platforms Marketing, 2008 - 2012
- NTT Communications CorpProject Manager, 1998 - 2006
- RecruitBusiness & Product Development Director, 2006 - 2008
Here's a 99-page shareholder presentation on why Yahoo needs to fire Mar...
Marissa Mayer just gave birth to twins, but...
Design thinking and tech a formidable combination for Japan: Tham Khai Meng
TOKYO - On a trip to Japan last week, Ogilvy’s global creative head Tham Khai Meng spoke to Campaign about what he sees as the market’s grea
Jeff Hawkins: How brain science will change computing | TED Talk | TED.com
Treo creator Jeff Hawkins urges us to take a new look at the brain — to see it not as a fast processor, but as a memory system that stores a