Washington Post hung out with 10 people. <a class='ot-hashtag' href='https://plus.google.com/s/%23hangoutsonair'>#hangoutsonair</a>Washington Post, Emi Kolawole, Jonathan Grinblat, Aaron Stehura, Priscilla Vega, Scott McCloskey, steve atjetplab, martin atjetplab, tracy atjetplab, and Marc Kaufman
95 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 39 previous comments
- Will schools have a chance to control the rover?Aug 10, 2012
- If you had a chance to redo the mission, what would you do different?Aug 10, 2012
- One thing for sure I'd guess is that there would be an immediate effort to send a new rover to that location with the ability to measure the genetics of that life on Mars in order to compare it to our own.
Finding life would be one thing, seeing if it's based on the same process as Earth life would be quite another and might have the biggest implications.Aug 10, 2012
- Thank you! We're grateful that the NASA JPL team agreed to do it. Also, we're always open to hangout ideas. So if there's something or someone that you'd really like to see on video, let us know.Aug 10, 2012
- Yes, you asked my question! Thanks. These Google Hangouts are a really cool format for journalism.Aug 10, 2012
- I hope that another one of these is planned!Aug 11, 2012
Add a comment...