I'm going to be picking up one of these little units.
ODROID-XU3 Lite is the cost-down version of XU3. The Energy Monitoring and Display port features are removed. The maximum operating clock is Slightly lower.
It is a new generation of computing device with more powerful, more energy-efficient hardware and smaller form factor. Offering open source support, the board can run various flavours of Linux, including the latest Ubuntu 14.04 and the Android 4.4. By adopting e-MMC 5.0 and USB 3.0 interface, the ODROID-XU3 boasts fast data transfer speed, a feature that is increasingly required to support advanced processing power on ARM devices that allows users can fully experience an upgrade in computing such as faster booting, web browsing and 3D game experience.
* Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex™-A15 1.8Ghz quad core and Cortex™-A7 quad core CPUs
* Mali-T628 MP6(OpenGL ES 3.0/2.0/1.1 and OpenCL 1.1 Full profile)
* 2Gbyte LPDDR3 RAM at 933MHz (14.9GB/s memory bandwidth) PoP stacked
* eMMC5.0 HS400 Flash Storage
* USB 3.0 Host x 1, USB 3.0 OTG x 1, USB 2.0 Host x 4
* HDMI 1.4a for display