I don't want to be a negative Nelly, but...
- Open Culture - a quick one stop shop for a wealth of online resources for language learning, interesting podcasts, free ebooks and classic films, etc.
- Learn how to code for FREE - Geeks rule! Codecademy is the easiest way to learn how to code. Signing up for the free service will hook you up with a new programming course each week. It's interactive, fun, and you can do it with your friends.
- Khan Academy - mostly science lessons and exercises, but also has a growing collection of history, art history and American Civics, for those a bit more humanities orientated.
- M.I.T. OpenCourseWare - Totally free college education regardless of your academic performance or background. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.) has announced that they intend to launch an online learning initiative called M.I.T.x, which will offer the online teaching of M.I.T. courses free of charge to anyone in the world.
- Smithsonian Podcasts - One stop shop for Smithsonian podcasts (also available on iTunes, but a chore to search through.)
- Archaeology, Museums and Outreach - a recently published blog post detailing the best free downloads.
- Museum ID - Publishes a journal and has recently completed a nine-book series of which one chapter of each is available to download for free. Free!
- Cosmos: A Personal Voyage - One of the most inspirational science documentary series ever. The full episodes of Sagan's classic series "Cosmos." All 13 hours!
YouTube - UC Davis Pepper Spray Incident, Four Perspectives
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi
Elton John - Curtains (1975) (Remaster w/Lyrics) [1080p HD] ~ORIGINAL VI...
[Video #86] from http://www.youtube.com/user/MetalGuruMessiah the address for MetalGuruMessiah's Musical Paint Box! Check out my other video
allAfrica.com: South Africa: Women in Science Honoured
allAfrica: African news and information for a global audience
NASA - Astronaut Frank Culbertson Letter from September 11, 2001
NASA.gov brings you images, videos and interactive features from the unique perspective of America’s space agency. Get the latest updates on