Today at the Licensing Expo in Las Vegas, we got our first look at the slick wheels Ben Affleck’s Dark Knight will drive in "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice."
255 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 28 previous comments
- most of you people are nothing but haters.Jun 11, 2015
- Why does it have mud tires...Jun 11, 2015
- Why the fuck does it need off-road tires!?Jun 11, 2015
- Where the the fuck is anything that could resemble a special utility the car could use to aid it in driving on a busy street.Jun 11, 2015
- As a very adamant and long time batman fan I think everyone needs to really look at the evolution of the batmobile and not be nearsighted as to just the ones from filmography. So its not the tumbler.. That's a good thing. It's a new, fresh depiction of the vehicle. "The tumbler looks like it can run over cop cars".. How many of the other batmobiles are able to do that??... Snyder took man of steel and gave Superman a new and different outlook so of course all other characters will follow accordingly! I think people should look at the next series of DC movies with more open minds. Rather than completely bash it like you've seen the movie already. Jun 11, 2015
- you are very much rightJun 12, 2015
Add a comment...