Amazon user orders a flat-panel TV from a third-party vendor. Gets a Sig Sauer 716 assault rifle instead.
2745 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 407 previous comments
- haha thats when you take the rifle and demand for your tv.. or else.... :oAug 9, 2012
- That's what we call someone possibly getting rid of evidence of s crime or just a total pranksteps idea of a sick joke.
RayneAug 17, 2012
- Good deal can I get one too.Nov 19, 2014
- I would have to take it n. get it registered n a license or return it to Amazon with police report.... hmmmm what to do? Yup license n registered n then send it amazon 3rd party that they sent me wrong item n get it documented properly n go to shooting range. I haven't shot a weapon since I was little n we were shooting cans off logs in a place away from people n wild life. Had a blast n would love to start going to the shooting range n have some fun. ;-)Nov 19, 2014
- Looking for Stitches. TJL7w
- Hmu on messenger7w