Add a comment...
Engineering Consultant, Structural EngineerToday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Working closely with Autodesk, and 3D Systems, WB Engineering provides the best solutions for your design challenges, with an offering which includes everything from Autodesk training, to design process automation & ERP integration, to 3D Printing.
Located in Miami focused on the manufacturing and industrial markets, we are an engineering services company, combining talented people and business processes to provide Digital and Rapid Prototyping solutions (products and services). All of our efforts are focused on helping companies compress time to market, and decreasing design cost to add to our customers bottom line. Our approach to Digital Prototyping and Rapid Prototyping is scalable and cost effective, which can help your organization boost design efficiency — while delivering more innovative design ideas.
Our value proposition includes:
- Digital Prototyping: Autodesk® Inventor™design software that manages design data for the entire product development process through the use of a single digital 3D model. This model simulates the final product design enabling engineers to visualize, optimize, and realize their original design intent prior to producing a physical prototype.
- Rapid Prototyping: 3D Systems’ ProJet™ 3-D Production Systems, additive manufacturing technology systems are the next generation 3D Printers based on Multi-Jet Modeling (MJM™) technology. Delivering unmatched physical model quality, with quick and easy model support removal, producing superior feature detail and surface finish.
- Data Management: The Autodesk® Productstream® family of product data management (PDM) applications gives users a modular and practical approach to controlling design data and maximizing the value of an investment in design data. These tools allow design workgroups to manage and track all the design components for a digital prototype. It provides the path through which the digital prototype moves, and seamlessly connects all design and manufacturing workgroups.
- Prototyping Services: Assisting our clients during the ideation phase to rapidly realize their original design intent, by applying both Digital and Rapid Prototyping technologies.
- Data Management Services: Assisting our clients to securely store and manage engineering information, design data, and documents—shortening the design-to-manufacturing process. We create a digital pipeline that connects all the workgroups involved in the design/manufacturing process, enabling collaboration between ideation, engineering, and manufacturing workgroups.
- Reducing physical prototypes by 50%
- Decreasing time to market
- Reducing engineering change orders
- Shortening design time
- Reducing prototyping cost by 50%
- Automation design review process
- Reuse of design data
- Protecting intellectual property
- Shortening The Sales Cycle