- GSMArena.comWriter, 2014 - present
- UnwiredView.comEditor, 2010 - 2014
- Download SquadBlogger, 2010 - 2011
- I've read them all
- I consider them (very) interesting
- I generally agree with the sentiment of the posts I link to. For example, if there's a big story out there, I'll choose the post that best reflects my view on the issue and link to that. However, sometimes I just post stuff because I feel I need to draw your attention to it. Generally when I don't agree with something I link to, that will be made painfully clear in the bit above the link.
- My opinion on the matter (written in normal text, like here)
- An excerpt from the linked story which I consider most relevant for its contents (this will be in italics, like here)
- Universitatea de Vest din TimisoaraJurnalism + Engleza, 2003 - 2007
- Liceul Teoretic William Shakespeare Timisoara1991 - 2003
Your brain can be conned into believing you committed a crime
How much do you trust your brain? We're asking, because a new study published in Psychological Science provides scientific evidence that it'
The Spectacular Sight of Subway Cars Being Dumped Into the Ocean
Of all the things you'd expect to find at the bottom of the ocean, a small village of old New York subway cars may not cross your mind. But
Four Ideas to Fix Beijing's Smog Airpocalypse, And One That Will Work
The worst smog of the year so far swept into Beijing this week, coating the city in a grainy, deep grey murk on par with what the city endur
This Site Will Send a Glitter Bomb To Your Enemies Anywhere on Earth
The only thing worse than all the junk mail stuffed in your mailbox is finding a card that's actually addressed to you, but is covered in mo
Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax - The Legal Battle - XDA Forums
Looking at the legal wrangles between Cyngn, OnePlus and Micromax - exclusivity deals, terms, and internal emails revealed in court judgemen
Sony Kept Thousands of Passwords in a Document Named "Password"
It's been a rough week for Sony execs (million-dollar salaries notwithstanding). And things are only going to get worse. Which would almost
Samsung's commercials are making fun of Apple & they're true!
Samsung is arguably Apple's biggest competitor & doesn't have any problem making fun of Apple in commercials. What people hate is that they
Police Can Still Get Data Off Your iOS 8 Device Without Apple's Help
Remember that promise Apple made about not turning your data over to police in iOS 8? It's not a lie! But as iPhone security experts point o
Transform Chrome's New Tab Page With These 5 Extensions
Sure, Chrome's New Tab page is useful enough, and forged from the analysis of millions of user experience clicks, but why stick with what Go
Help me understand the Galaxy Note Edge |Pocketnow
What is the purpose of the curved Edge Screen on the Galaxy Note Edge? Taylor isn't sure. Make him understand the Galaxy Note Edge, readers!
Disappointing That Twitter Threatened Twitpic, But Story Doesn't Add Up ...
A few days ago, Twitpic, which was the original third party service for hosting images for your tweets, announced that it was shutting down
Why Can't We Protect Commercial Planes From Attacks?
Last week's downing of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 over the disputed territory of Eastern Ukraine has set off worldwide outcries against th
Duolingo Test Center Lets You Take A Proctored English Certification Cou...
Duolingo has proven to be a popular and surprisingly effective way to learn a new language thanks to its unique game-style lesson system. Bu
Amazon Fire Phone review roundup: A gimmicky mess, unless you’re looking...
This morning, ahead of its July 24 release date, the internet was flooded with Amazon Fire Phone reviews -- and, rather unfortunately, they
Beware: Anyone can reset your Google account password using your Android...
A reddit user has posted a story of his son resetting the password of his phone for buying an app from the Play store. For his son, the proc