- Universitatea de Vest din TimisoaraJurnalism + Engleza, 2003 - 2007
- Liceul Teoretic William Shakespeare Timisoara1991 - 2003
- I've read them all
- I consider them (very) interesting
- I generally agree with the sentiment of the posts I link to. For example, if there's a big story out there, I'll choose the post that best reflects my view on the issue and link to that. However, sometimes I just post stuff because I feel I need to draw your attention to it. Generally when I don't agree with something I link to, that will be made painfully clear in the bit above the link.
- My opinion on the matter (written in normal text, like here)
- An excerpt from the linked story which I consider most relevant for its contents (this will be in italics, like here)
- GSMArena.comWriter, 2014 - present
- UnwiredView.comEditor, 2010 - 2014
- Download SquadBlogger, 2010 - 2011
How Beats Tricks You Into Thinking It Makes a Premium Product
The sneaky designers at Beats by Dre employ a clever trick to make you think that the company’s plastic headphones are durable products wort
Duracell Will Sell You A Giant Wireless Charging Plug (Yes, You Read Tha...
Wireless charging is nice. It really is - setting your phone down and picking it back up, without having to plug it in and remove the plug e
Almost All of the World's Top Hotel Chains Use Easily Hackable Hardware
Hotel internet is so far from secure--it's downright scary. You should know this by now. However, a new report from cyber security researche
Your brain can be conned into believing you committed a crime
How much do you trust your brain? We're asking, because a new study published in Psychological Science provides scientific evidence that it'
The Spectacular Sight of Subway Cars Being Dumped Into the Ocean
Of all the things you'd expect to find at the bottom of the ocean, a small village of old New York subway cars may not cross your mind. But
Four Ideas to Fix Beijing's Smog Airpocalypse, And One That Will Work
The worst smog of the year so far swept into Beijing this week, coating the city in a grainy, deep grey murk on par with what the city endur
This Site Will Send a Glitter Bomb To Your Enemies Anywhere on Earth
The only thing worse than all the junk mail stuffed in your mailbox is finding a card that's actually addressed to you, but is covered in mo
Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax - The Legal Battle - XDA Forums
Looking at the legal wrangles between Cyngn, OnePlus and Micromax - exclusivity deals, terms, and internal emails revealed in court judgemen
Sony Kept Thousands of Passwords in a Document Named "Password"
It's been a rough week for Sony execs (million-dollar salaries notwithstanding). And things are only going to get worse. Which would almost
Samsung's commercials are making fun of Apple & they're true!
Samsung is arguably Apple's biggest competitor & doesn't have any problem making fun of Apple in commercials. What people hate is that they
Police Can Still Get Data Off Your iOS 8 Device Without Apple's Help
Remember that promise Apple made about not turning your data over to police in iOS 8? It's not a lie! But as iPhone security experts point o
Transform Chrome's New Tab Page With These 5 Extensions
Sure, Chrome's New Tab page is useful enough, and forged from the analysis of millions of user experience clicks, but why stick with what Go
Help me understand the Galaxy Note Edge |Pocketnow
What is the purpose of the curved Edge Screen on the Galaxy Note Edge? Taylor isn't sure. Make him understand the Galaxy Note Edge, readers!
Disappointing That Twitter Threatened Twitpic, But Story Doesn't Add Up ...
A few days ago, Twitpic, which was the original third party service for hosting images for your tweets, announced that it was shutting down