Shoreditch - London - Where to Stay and What to Do
(long write-up about my stay in Shoreditch as well as info about it since many of you asked for the listing!!!)
For the last week of my stay in England I stayed in a beautiful apartment in Shoreditch, London via Air BNB
(full post about it with more info and more photos can be found: http://bit.ly/shoreditchairbnb
During my first week in London I stayed in an apartment in the West End of London in Soho (you can read about the other apartment I stayed in here).
Since I wanted to experience the East End after my time in the West End, I wanted to stay in an interesting East End location.
Shoreditch definitely delivered when it came to being a great East End London neighborhood to inhabit.
1) The apartment itself was spacious, incredibly clean, and gorgeous.
2) The hosts were really wonderful.
I wanted to experience staying in apartments with locals during my visit to London and I felt really fortunate when it came to staying with Vittoria and her husband.
They were really fun to chat with and they were really respectful of privacy which is such a great trait when it comes to hosts.
3) I can’t speak highly enough about the location of this apartment.
Shoreditch is such a vibrant area of London chock full of history and teeming with creativity.
4) The apartment is literally surrounded by tons and tons of restaurants, cafes, and grocery stores.
1) I really can’t think of anything even remotely negative about this apartment. This is a great space to stay if you are looking to soak in history, art, and culture while experiencing the East End.
My stay there was beyond wonderful and the location felt like a dream.
Hope you enjoyed my little travel journal summary of where I stayed!
And again, the listing and full-write-up as well as all photos (in a format that makes sense) can be found here:http://bit.ly/shoreditchairbnb
---#travel #london #airbnb #england #uk #art #culture #food #love #life #design #apartment #beautiful #pretty #londonliving #shoreditch #streetart