- Wilfrid Laurier UniversityReligion and Culture, 1988 - 1992
- Linked Into BusinessSocial Media Strategies for InBound Marketing, 2006 - presentFounder of LinkedIntoBusiness.com, ranked one of the highest LinkedIn training blogs on the web. Author of Wiley's LinkedIn Marketing: an Hour a Day and generally known as a LinkedIn Expert, Viveka speaks all over the world of the power and profit to be found in LinkedIn
- Smart Blonde MediaSocial Media Strategies for InBound Marketing, 2009 - 2012
- The Executive CenterGeneral Manager, Social Media and Marketing Directot, 2003 - 2009
- LinkedProsecting.comCo-Founder, 2013 - 2013A virtual LinkedIn Prosecting University designed to help entrepreneurs profit through their time spent on LinkedIn.
How to Price Your Social Media Consulting Services - Andrea Vahl
Are you starting your own consulting business and wondering how to price your services? The topic of setting your rates, pricing a project,
Like us on Facebook for an exclusive promo code - Squirrels - Apps to go...
Like us on Facebook for an exclusive promo code You can now receive an exclusive discount code when you like AirParrot or Reflector on Faceb
Q&A with Social Media Mega Influencer: Viveka von Rosen
When I joined LinkedIn six years ago, like many new users I was clueless. Not to mention,I wasn't even on Twitter yet! Lucky for me, I quick
Facebook Messenger crosses all privacy lines, so I switched to CYBERDUST...
What’s wrong with Facebook Messenger?There are plenty of things wrong. Instead of typing out thousands of words about all of the various lit
How to Use the New LinkedIn Header Image for Profiles |
Have you noticed the new images at the top of LinkedIn profiles? This article explores the new LinkedIn header image and shows how others ar
I Met A Content Thief: What Everyone Ought To Know About Digital Plagiar...
These are very exciting times at LinkedIn, and I am honored to be able to write here and share some thoughts. A few days ago, a fellow write
Expert Interview: Viveka von Rosen on LinkedIn Groups | Didit
Viveka Von Rosen is an expert on marketing on LinkedIn. In this interview, she shares tips about how best to use the potential of LinkedIn G
New Nimble Social Selling App Delivers Relationship IQ | The Nimble Blog
Nimble continues to add value to your Social Selling workflow. Social Selling signals, messages and notifications are invaluable to today’s
Hacking LinkedIn and my surprising discovery. | LinkedIn
I really need to find a better hobby. Apparently, normal people don't think about website behaviors nor do they try to exploit them like som
Shades of Gray - Kinky LinkedIn Practices | LinkedIn
I originally wrote this post for OrbitMedia and thought the folks who didn't get to see it there, might enjoy it here! Please enjoy - and le
Keeping Your Zen: A Social Media Camp Survival Guide
Who better to wisely guide us through the potential psychic perils of three jam-packed days of social media monkeyshines and digital hijinks
Professional Photos on LinkedIn Are Worth a Thousand Opportunities
In this time-constrained world, we don’t have a thousand words to explain to hiring managers, potential clients, colleagues or future bosses