#MeetTheCast Ishoo - Ishoo in Wayúu means “being red”. Dark red sets the tone of this bag’s canvas, intertwined with dark yellow and green to set the ‘Autumn’ mood.
With cozy pom poms at the base of a beautifully braided medium-large handle.
#Fall #FourSeasons #Wayuu #Bag
Hat #5: CURATE
Sharing quality #content has become a decisive #marketing practice for this fast-paced social networking world. Sharing fresh content regularly to be recognized as a thought-leader in your field, to get noticed, to connect and engage are daily musts for marketers.
But discovering great content to share can be very time-consuming. You need to read before you share to make sure that what you share is interesting, relevant and well-written for your audience.
Hat #6: LISTEN
There are many reasons why a person or brand should consider being active on social media nowadays.
In addition to the obvious - that “everyone’s on social media”, the array of benefits and low-cost tools to advertise that you can make use of, the possibilities of connecting and engaging with an audience, the perks of being influential, the awareness, the rankings, the reviews, to name a few - one of the most forgotten yet important reasons why everyone should be “social” is to listen.
Listening, or monitoring, ensures good performance on social networks and awareness of what is going on, making it easier to make decisions and take action.
- UnedTechnical Competencies for Community Managers, 2014 - 2014HTML, Content Management Systems (CMS), SEO optimization (blogs & websites), Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Flickr, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Premier Pro CC Digital Video & Multimedia Marketing
- UnedCommunity Management, 2012 - 2013Social Media Marketing, Community Management, Reports and analytics, Monitoring, SMO, SMM, Digital marketing, Media Plan & KPIs
- Camara Oficial de Comercio e Industria de MadridNew techniques and tools for SEO (Workshop), 2013 - 2013Search Engine Optimization, Google positioning strategy, Social Media Optimization, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google AdWords & Remarketing
- Polytechnic University (Bogota, Colombia)Marketing & Advertising, 1992 - 1996
- Taller 5Graphic Design, 1994 - 1995
Co-Founder Partner at www.brieffin.com
21 years of professional experiences have taught me, well, 21 years of lessons. I have been working with lots of people from every corner of the world and building great relationships.
During the last 6 years, I’ve been working as a social media manager and branding strategist, creating social media campaigns on an international basis. Being an active networker on social platforms, implementing social strategies and developing online public relations, is a fun way to make a living and what I enjoy the most are the amazing opportunities that online communication brings.
I am a marketer and it’s true that “marketing will always be marketing” and that social media will never replace it, but it will always enhance it. Now we are able to be personally and actively involved in this marketing world, and this has changed marketing forever.
Honest communication, creativity to develop, adaptation to situations, flexibility and acknowledging people’s needs, and making strategic action plans to achieve a goal, are the five key components that I always incorporate in my day to day life as a person, and as a devoted social branding strategist, marketer, manager, networker and blogger.
Things can only get better: making social branding thoughtfully and strategically.
- Brieffin ConsultingCo-Founder & Partner, 2015 - present
- Samy Arman | DPhil. Holistic Health Therapist & Life Coach | SpeakerSocial Branding | Social Media Strategist, 2015 - 2015
- MGR Consulting GroupProject Coordinator | Social Media Manager | Blogger, 2014 - 2015
- Loesche GroupSocial Media Manager | Social Branding, 2009 - 2015