Pinpricks of light on the shore seem to mirror stars above in an undated picture taken on Vaadhoo Island in the Maldives.
The biological light, or bioluminescence, in the waves is the product of marine microbes called phytoplankton—and now scientists think they know how some of these life-forms create their brilliant blue glow.
- UnedTechnical Competencies for Community Managers, 2014 - 2014HTML, Content Management Systems (CMS), SEO optimization (blogs & websites), Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Flickr, Adobe Photoshop CS, Digital Video & Multimedia Marketing
- UnedCommunity Management, 2012 - 2013Social Media Marketing, Community Management, Reports and analytics, Monitoring, SMO, SMM, Digital marketing, Media Plan & KPIs
- Camara Oficial de Comercio e Industria de MadridNew techniques and tools for SEO (Workshop), 2013 - 2013Search Engine Optimization, Google positioning strategy, Social Media Optimization, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google AdWords & Remarketing
- Polytechnic University (Bogota, Colombia)Marketing & Advertising, 1992 - 1996
- Taller 5Graphic Design, 1994 - 1995
21 years of professional experiences have taught me, well, 21 years of lessons. I have been working with lots of people from every corner of the world and building great relationships.
During the last 6 years, I've been working as a social media manager and strategist, creating social media campaigns on an international basis. Being an active networker on social platforms, implementing social media and developing online public relations, is a fun way to make a living and what I enjoy the most are the amazing opportunities that online communication brings.
I am a marketer and it's true that "marketing will always be marketing" and that social media will ever replace it, but it will always enhance it. Now we are able to be personally and actively involved in this marketing world and this is what changed marketing forever.
Honest communication, creativity to develop, adaptation to situations, flexibility and acknowledging people's needs, and making strategic action plans to achieve a goal, are the five key components that I always incorporate in my day to day life as a person, and as a hopelessly devoted social media strategist, marketer, manager, networker and blogger.
Things can only get better: making social media thoughtfully and strategically. This is what makes the difference at the end of the day.
Step Into Social: Social Media Made Strategically.
- MGR Consulting GroupSocial Media Manager | Blogger, 2014 - present
- Loesche GroupSocial Media Manager, 2009 - 2015