Now that #Branding has become Personal, the next move for creating your own Brand is here: www.brieffin.com/personal-branding-for-professionals
#TrendsIntoTraditions #Branding #PersonalMarketing #SocialBranding
Tony Schwartz founder and CEO of the Energy Project wrote in the New York Times: "A new and growing body of multidisciplinary research shows that strategic renewal - including daytime workouts, short afternoon naps, longer sleep hours, more time away from the office and longer, more frequent vacations - boosts productivity, job performance and, of course, health"
#GoodAsNew #ReadyToRoll #HappyThursday #Relax #Enjoy #Productivity
- UnedTechnical Competencies for Community Managers, 2014 - 2014HTML, Content Management Systems (CMS), SEO optimization (blogs & websites), Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Flickr, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Premier Pro CC Digital Video & Multimedia Marketing
- UnedCommunity Management, 2012 - 2013Social Media Marketing, Community Management, Reports and analytics, Monitoring, SMO, SMM, Digital marketing, Media Plan & KPIs
- Camara Oficial de Comercio e Industria de MadridNew techniques and tools for SEO (Workshop), 2013 - 2013Search Engine Optimization, Google positioning strategy, Social Media Optimization, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google AdWords & Remarketing
- Polytechnic University (Bogota, Colombia)Marketing & Advertising, 1992 - 1996
- Taller 5Graphic Design, 1994 - 1995
Co-Founder Partner at www.brieffin.com
21 years of professional experiences have taught me, well, 21 years of lessons. I have been working with lots of people from every corner of the world and building great relationships.
During the last 6 years, I’ve been working as a social media manager and branding strategist, creating social media campaigns on an international basis. Being an active networker on social platforms, implementing social strategies and developing online public relations, is a fun way to make a living and what I enjoy the most are the amazing opportunities that online communication brings.
I am a marketer and it’s true that “marketing will always be marketing” and that social media will never replace it, but it will always enhance it. Now we are able to be personally and actively involved in this marketing world, and this has changed marketing forever.
Honest communication, creativity to develop, adaptation to situations, flexibility and acknowledging people’s needs, and making strategic action plans to achieve a goal, are the five key components that I always incorporate in my day to day life as a person, and as a devoted social branding strategist, marketer, manager, networker and blogger.
Things can only get better: making social branding thoughtfully and strategically.
- Brieffin ConsultingCo-Founder & Partner, 2015 - present
- Samy Arman | DPhil. Holistic Health Therapist & Life Coach | SpeakerSocial Branding | Social Media Strategist, 2015 - 2015
- MGR Consulting GroupProject Coordinator | Social Media Manager | Blogger, 2014 - 2015
- Loesche GroupSocial Media Manager | Social Branding, 2009 - 2015