- Virginia Willis Culinary Enterprises, IncOwner
- Epicurious.comExecutive Producer
- Martha Stewart Living TelevisionKitchen Director
- Lifetime TV: Bobby FlayKitchen Director
- Ecole de Cuisine LaVarenneProgram Director
- Nathalie Dupree Culinary EnterprisesKitchen Director
Georgia-born French-trained Chef Virginia Willis has cooked Lapin Normandie with Julia Child in France, prepared lunch for President Clinton, catered a bowling party for Jane Fonda, and harvested capers in the shadow of a smoldering volcano in Sicily -- but it all started in her grandmother’s country kitchen.
As a popular Southern food authority and writer, she is the author of Bon Appétit, Y’all and Basic to Brilliant, Y'all, among others. She is also the blogger for Down Home Comfort on FoodNetwork.com, as well as her own popular blog. Named by the Chicago Tribune as one of "Seven Food Writers You Need to Know,” her fans love her knack for giving classic French dishes a down-home comfort feel and reimagining Southern favorites.
- L'Academie de Cuisine,Professional CCT
- Ecole de Cuisine LaVarenneGrande Diplome
- University of Georgia