My self made BNT1 News Channel for the Roku Media Device and all HTML Live Streaming Compatible devices (iPod/Pad/Phone, Android...)
Works on several steps:
1) Automatic parsing of BNT website and downloading the last news video;
2) Encoding the video in an HLS compatible format and indexing;
3) Moving the file to public folder to be served by IIS7 and ASP.NET
1) An application checks for a new video files;
2) If file is not being currently updated the user is provided a Play option;
3) Live streaming of the content directly on the TV.
The channel is private. Running for a few months now and no problems yet.