Morons who say Google+ is a ghost town, are just morons.
St James Town, Toronto, Ontario
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Oh, I know. But, stupid people still roam this planet ;-)Jun 13, 2012
- In makes me wonder how the hell Kim Kardashian was a trending topic on Google+..Jun 13, 2012
- Is Facebook a Ghost town?
I am posting about change, marketing, society, communication, psychology, programming and all others kinds of stuff on Facebook and just not getting any "likes" and "comments".
And my number of friends is not rising. From the beginning when I had a steady growth, it is just not rising anymore. What is wrong?
Facebook must by dying or something. Oh noooooo....
:)Jun 13, 2012
- Being in a social-net-in-the-making, in the middle of a commencing social-net-war is... priceless! The Chinese say "may you live in interesting times". Hey, wait, actually Confucius used it as a curse towards his enemies :-)
Anyway, go www.so.cl to see a real Ghost Town... don't forget the "www| at the beginning, because the so.cl URL itself doesn't work :-)Jun 13, 2012
- That must be some awesome so.cializing. :) The cutest thing are services where you can create your own social network.Jun 13, 2012
- I tried so.cl - My god, my brain started to hurt. It felt like everything was scattered everywhere, it's a complete mess.Jun 13, 2012