Whoa. I loved it.
Or maybe not. I don't know.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer ScienceUniversity Of Ferrara - FE, Italy, 2010Laurea in Informatica. Courses: - Computer Architecture + Computer Architecture Laboratory - Computer Graphics - Data Structures And Algorithms - Database Management Systems + Laboratory - Discrete Mathematics - Economics And Company Management + Marketing - Electronic For Digital Systems And Laboratory - Multimedia Techniques - Networks Architecture - Operating Systems + Operating Systems Laboratory - Physics (1, 2) - Principles Of Mathematics (1, 2) - Probability Calculus And Statistics - Programming + Programming Laboratory - Programming Languages And Laboratory (1, 2) - Safety And Environmental Protection - Scientific Computing - Software Engineering - Telecommunication Networks
- Scientific DiplomaLiceo Scientifico Don Minzoni - Argenta, FE, Italy, 2004Diploma di Maturità Scientifica.
- Bul SystemWeb Developer, Web Designer, Developer, 2003 - presentConsulted part-time, on as-needed basis for web based projects. Duties: - Web design - CSS, JS, HTML; - Web development - PHP, MySQL; - Payment processing system, ticketing and event registration platform development; - Native and framework-based mobile devices applications development.
- Attico.itWeb Developer, 2013 - 2014Optimized frontend and backend development to comply with management requirements and improve performance Duties: - Backend development and maintenance using PHP, MySQL, MongoDB; - User Interface and frontend development using jQuery, AJAX; - Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process; - Documenting features and technical specifications; - Working with a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile development process.
- Immobilmente.comWeb Developer, 2012 - 2013Restructured frontend and backend to address design updates, speed up performance and search engine optimization, and to institute new features Duties: - Complete code refractory according to MVC standard and frontend development using jQuery, AJAX; - Backend programming - using PHP, PostgreSQL, MongoDB; - XML schema definition and Python feed parsing; - User area development with OpenID login and private area for website statistics; - Geographical information studies and map-based features; - Project documenting and bug tracking activities; - Internal REST API development.
Which language wins in terms of salary/demand (July 2014) | MS Gooroo
Here we take a look at a selection of programming languages and compare their mean salary and demand. The data comes from an analysis of 1.5
You won't believe how much these Silicon Valley interns are earning (in ...
Silicon Valley’s green horn high school interns are raking in a lot more dough than the average San Franciscan.
A Colorful Time-Lapse of the World's Largest Balloon Festival
Nine days, more than 700 balloons, and a whole lot of hot air