I don't do anything to add to or change the public rituals I go to, so I don't take offense at what is done. And I see things changing here and there with more and different inclusions as others contribute. Those who have the will to do the work get my respect for that. If there are refreshments, they get my love as well.
How would you go about describing your Path? Spiritual, religious, practice? Is it Stregheria, Stregoneria, or something else? A dear friend described his practice as being “cultic sorcery” as opposed to religious even though there is a strong personal spirituality at the core.
So, what do you think of when you hear terms like:
The site is up and the blogs have transferred over! Streghe.US is up and running at http://www.Streghe.US and I've been able to transition the previous entries to it at http://streghe.us/wordpress/whispers-in-the-wind/ . Please check it out and let me know ...
- Arsenic & Old Lace (arsenic.com)Owner, 1994 - present
- StregaCrafts.comOwner, 2011 - present
Owner and proprietor of Arsenic & Old Lace, one of the best known and oldest, continuous occult stores where folks can get reliable and honest information and advice. We offer quality supplies for the serious practitioner and curious explorer, alike. Through our main website we provide -
* Tarot Consultations - (VinnieRusso.com),
* Occult Supplies - (OneStopOccultShop.com),
* Custom Magical Products - (StregaCrafts.com),
* and Resources & Information - (Streghe.US)
Brief Personal Bio:
- Stregone Mago in The Strega Tradition of Sicilian-American Witchcraft as taught to me by Dr. Leo Lewis Martello and Lori Bruno.
- 3rd Degree Elder in the Chthonioi-Alexandrian Tradition of Wicca.
- 3rd Degree Elder, Alexandrian Wicca.
- Legally recognized minister (Society of Elder Faiths).
- Over 20 years experience reading the Tarot
- Owner of Arsenic & Old Lace, OneStopOccultShop, StregaCrafts, and Streghe.US
- Past Reader at the annual Salem Psychic Fair and Witchcraft Expo and Certified by the Salem Police.
Sheaves of Demeter Coven:
I am the High Priest & Stregone Mago of the Sheaves of Demeter Coven, practiceing both The Strega Tradition (Sicilian-American Craft) and Chthonioi-Alexandrian Wicca. I have had a number of amazing students.
I have been honored to participate in a local and international interfaith venues including:
- 1993 Council for a Parliament of World Religions (the Dalai Lama was the guest of honor)
- Covenant of the Goddess (prior Board Mbr)
- Society of Elder Faiths (Board Mbr, Clergy)
- Our Lord and Lady of the Trinacrian Rose (Elder/Clergy)
- Temple of Diana, Inc. (Mbr)
- Northeastern University
John Barrowman unhappy with 'Torchwood' sex scene complaints
John Barrowman responds to complaints regarding Torchwood's sex scenes.
AIDS: USC Says Prof Pin Wang Has Invented 'A Virus That Hunts Down HIV-I...
Sometimes the best way to catch a mouse is the natural way -- with a cat. Using that philosophy,...
YouTube - Whole Foods Parking Lot - Music Video [HD]
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi