Reserve your seat TODAY: http://bit.ly/1G99kDk #SMDay #DTPHX #YesPHX
Do you have what it takes to be a millennial leader? And what is all this about a millennial mindset?
Carlos Gil, Ginny Torok, and Aseem Badshah join #MCEOtalk to add their insights and experiences to round out this esteemed panel of social business leaders.
- Plexus WorldwideSocial Media Manager, 2014 - presentCommunity/brand manager across all applicable social channels | Consumer engagement through social media platforms | Content development/creation for social media channels | Performance analysis of social marketing programs and campaigns
- EusocialFounder, 2010 - presentSocial Media Expertise | Content Creation, Curation and Marketing | Online Reputation Management
- MobiSquadSocial Media Coordinator, 2013 - 2014Responsible for the daily social media marketing efforts for 20+ SMB accounts in Phoenix, Seattle, Austin, and Salt Lake City areas | Development and implementation of content and strategies for multiple social media platforms for each account including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Foursquare and Pinterest | Demonstrated growth of company pages and accounts through followers, engagement, and daily activity
- IOSocial Media Specialist, 2012 - 2013Led efforts of all aspects of social media activities for B2B technology-focused data center provider | Development and implementation of strategies for multiple social media platforms including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, and YouTube | Grew followers, engagement, and daily activity of company accounts exponentially on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook | Led department and individual training sessions on social media | Managed and contributed to company blog
- Facebook, Inc.Client Partner, 2012 - 2012Consulted with businesses and agencies nationwide as member of Facebook Marketing Solutions team | Advised and optimized paid advertising campaigns for clients | Guided clients through basics of Page Insights use and standard ad targeting, as well as Power Editor and best practices for advanced users
- azcentral.com and The Arizona RepublicAdvertising Sales, 2005 - 2010Ad space sales across all product lines (newspaper, digital, direct marketing, etc) targeted towards real estate agents and brokers valley-wide, along with small to medium business owners in NE Phoenix territory | Customization of marketing campaigns for all clients that utilized print, online, and social media components.
- Rhode Island CollegeCommunications, 1996 - 2000
- The Wheeler SchoolCollege Prep, 1987 - 1991
9 Things You're Doing Wrong with Social Media | LinkedIn
Also appears on www.vincenzolandino.com, written in partnership with Alyssa Defendi.Everyone thinks that being on social media is easy. Buil
Jay Today: Video Podcast with Jay Baer Launches NOW | LinkedIn
This is an exciting week for me.This week is the debut of my new video podcast: Jay Today. Each episode is just 3 minutes long New episodes
'Fog computing' is likely to play a key role in supporting smart devices...
Keywords column: Computing things as close to the user as possible is going to be critical to making smart devices ranging from jet engines
MIT Creates A New Map A Day To Inspire Social Change
Mapping everything from urban greenery to independent coffee shops, the You Are Here project aims to build a whopping 10,000 city maps in to
Your Content Marketing Strategy Begins With Great Content
Content marketers are always looking for new and interesting tools to use to reach their audience. So we've put an infographic together!
What Social Media Real Estate has Yet to be Fully Explored? Here's 3 Des...
I was talking with a colleague recently about the sheer abundance of social media “stuff” to pay attention to. After that discussion, I deci
The DataCenter weighs too much to be built on clouds but it is the found...
It is evident that most people have little understanding of what the "cloud" really means for IT but it is a major buzz word at the water co
How to Live-tweet from an Event | Social Media Today
As well as managing live event Twitter aggregations for our clients, we've been known to attend the odd conference oursel
Cindy Ratzlaff: How To Create A Marketing Calendar | Product Launch
A well developed marketing calendar saves time, money and frustration in your marketing efforts and provides a blueprint for successful exec