Talks are that Kajol was at the premier of Jab Tak Hai Jaan , catching even her own sister unawares - Tanisha Mukherjee who was dishing out remarks and making a hoo - haa of
the fact that Kajol was not even invited.
Apperantly Kajol was at the Premier according to some prominent Indian media . she avoided media and Red carpets - Had entered via the back doors of the studios.
Interestingly enough she did a good job of it , as there has not been any pictures of her either entering or leaving the venue - So till we get that much awaited clicks or any solid proof that she was there we will let Tanisha make all the noise she can - its Diwali - there has to be some noise pollution after all ..... and maybe she will be noticed , by some directors as well in kicking up a fuss.
Tune in to Radio 360 to get the chnace to win a CD every week.
Listen to RADIO 360 - As soon as you hear a JTHJ song - Just send us an email to get into the draw to win !
Tune in via - www.ethnicmedia360.com/Radio360.aspx
Post Graduate ( BIT) with more than 18 years of diverse industry management experience,
• International Airline Management background (Graduate Management Trainee – Ansett Australia) and a strong “hybrid” skill-set encompassing leadership of fiscal, general, sales, and marketing operations.
Highly regarded by business partners, clients, and executive teams as a key advisor, creative problem solver, skilled leader, and astute process and business analyst.
• 10 years of Media background and knowledge – programmes to events coverage, planning, logistics and staffing and manning of such.
• Expert in process improvement, turnaround management, and business development strategies for C Level companies, global operations, and start-up entities. Proven success providing “change agent” leadership eradicating nearly half (48%) of former business write-offs, reducing DSO (Days Sales
Outstanding by 56%, minimizing cycle times by 53%, generating million-dollar contract wins, and capturing profit margin improvements of over $2MM – all within minimal time frames.
• Adept negotiator and relationship builder; guide executive teams through complex dealings, secure favorable terms, cultivate strategic partnerships, and fuse disparate interests for win-win outcomes.
• User and innovator of technology, with solid understanding of its relationship to strategic business interests.
Specialties:• Executive Leadership & Supervision
• Business Operations Management (Profit/Non-profit)
• Complex Negotiations & Deal Structuring
• Business Development & Market /Channel Expansion
• Strategic & Tactical Planning/Corporate Vision
• Cash Flow Management
• Strategic Partnerships & Alliances
• New Product Development & Launch
• Marketing & Sales Program Leadership
• Team Building & Training
• P&L/Fiscal Management
• Intellectual Property (Trademarks/Patents/Licensing)