Free Boat. Must look great because everyone stopped to look at it. 1 minor "run aground" incident. Recently dry-docked. Does not come with trailer.
"Well, that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on! Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!"
"The problem is that we can't just collectively agree to make the context of history go away, any more than a bunch of leaves can get together and decide that there is no tree; the roots of history are still feeding us. Blacks are still stuck in neighborhoods with terrible schools and no job opportunities where they're being groomed for a lifetime in the corrections system. Women who want to get jobs as software engineers will find themselves in offices that are 84 percent male.
"So, while race is a social construct as are lots of gender roles, that doesn't mean they're not real -- the systems we're living under today were all built with them in mind."
- University of WaterlooBMath Computer Science, 1994 - 1999
- Champlain Regional College St-Lawrence Campus1992 - 1994
- Saguenay Valley High School1986 - 1992
- Saguenay Valley Elementary School1986 - 1986
- Foothill Elementary School
- Ecole Monseigneur-Bluteau
- Software Engineer, 2013 - present
- SCCA San Francisco RegionDirector-at-Large, 2008 - 2014
- Intel CorporationSoftware Engineer, 2011 - 2013
- Hooked Wireless Inc.Software Engineer, 2007 - 2011
- Extreme PerformanceCo-owner, 2007 - 2011
- NVIDIA Corp.Software Engineer, 1999 - 2004
- VMWare Inc.Member of Technical Staff, 2004 - 2006
- Corel Corp.Intern, software engineer, 1996 - 1997
Obama breaks his "no hats" rule, wears a Princess tiara with Girl Scouts |
An ABC7 News viewer says, "Harley wanted nothing to do with Santa!!!" (Photo submitted via uReport)
Creator of xkcd Reveals Secret Backstory of His Epic 3,990-Panel Comic |...
When the xkcd comic “Time” first appeared online as the newest update of the popular Randall Munroe webcomic, it looked deceptively simple.
Cover Story: Bert and Ernie Celebrate Gay Marriage
“It’s amazing to witness how attitudes on gay rights have evolved in my lifetime,” said Jack Hunter, the artist behind next week’s cover, “M
Asking the U.S. government to allow Google to publish more national secu...
This morning we sent the following letter to the offices of the Attorney General and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Read the full text
Astronaut Chris Hadfield announces resignation - Technology & Scienc...
Canadian Chris Hadfield, who dazzled Earth-bound star-gazers with breathtaking pictures, entertaining videos and a constant stream of poetic