You should check out my friends book "Next Life in the Afternoon." You can get it on Amazon. He writes about his personal journey to become in Buddhism and trip to Southeast Asia.
- Bon Visto MediaFounder, 2014 - present
- Missouri Department of Social ServicesFamily Support Eligibility Specialist, 2015 - present
- Next Step ChinaMarketing Associate, 2013 - 2014
- George Gollin for Illinois District 13McLean County Liaison, 2013 - 2014
- Qingdao Aupair United Culture Communications Co., Ltd.International Communications Consultant, 2013 - 2013
- Columbia College Kansas CityCampus Admissions Manager, 2008 - 2012
- Bon Visto PhotographyPhotographer/Proprietor, 2005 - 2011
- Missouri State University Photographic ServicesPhotographer, 2006 - 2008
- Avalon Photography StudiosAssistant Photographer, 2006 - 2008
- Kyle Yarber for CongressStaff and Volunteer Coordinator, 2010 - 2010
- Gov. Jay Nixon's Re-election CampaignStaging Location Director, 2012 - 2012
- American Public UniversityMA in Political Science (Public Policy), 2010 - 2012
- Columbia College Kansas CityAS in Business Administration, BGS with minor in Political Science, 2008 - 2009
- Missouri State UniversityBA in Art and Design (Photography), minors in Art History and General Business, 2003 - 2008
- Rolla High SchoolDiploma, 2000 - 2003
Transgender widow's marriage to firefighter not valid
A judge has ruled that the marriage between a Wharton fire captain killed in the line of duty and his transgender wife was not legal, an att
RNC to opt out of abortion coverage - Jonathan Allen and Meredith Shiner
Steele says policy won't exist under his administration.
Medicare Part D - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services logo. Medicare Part D is a federal program to subsidize the costs of prescription drugs for Medic
Medicare Part D 2008 Data Spotlights - Kaiser Family Foundation
These data spotlights focus on key aspects of the private drug plans that will be available to Medicare beneficiaries in 2008, including a l
Medicare Part D 2008 Data Spotlight: The Coverage Gap - Kaiser Family F...
This data spotlight examines the coverage gap, or “doughnut hole,” in Medicare drug plans available in 2008. It looks at the available of P
Resource Management Act 1991 (RMA) | Ministry for the Environment
The Resource Management Act 1991 (RMA) is New Zealand's main piece of legislation that sets out how we should manage our environment - find
Missouri legislators quick to overturn voter-approved initiatives becaus...
Now, just four months later, Prop B is set to be repealed if the Missouri House of Representatives and Gov. Jay Nixon follow the state senat
Medicare Part D Data Spotlight: Benefit Design - Kaiser Family Foundation
This spotlight examines the benefit design of Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans (PDP) in 2008, focusing on national plans.
National Center for Transgender Equality: Marriage
Issues. Discrimination; Employment; Documentation; Health; Homelessness; Education; Military and Veterans; Seniors; Immigration; Federal Pri