- The British Berliner - Lifestyle / Travel / Fun EntreprenuerSocial Media Lifestyle & Travel Blogger, 2013 - presentThe British Berliner is a lifestyle, travel, and expat blog. My blog is about my love of culture, history, travels around the world, Europe, and being British in Berlin!
- Logo Sprachenschulethe Vice-School Principal / Social Media Manager, 2016 - presentI'm the Vice-School Principal / Social Media Manager at the Logo Sprachenschule in Berlin. My responsibilities include school management, education management, increasing brand development and creating new clientele. I will also be responsible for generating new business and taking the lead in English-speaking business in Germany, as well as the company’s Social Media Management! Logo Sprachenschule focuses on the business of education and international languages.
- Wall Street Institute / The British Berliner - Corporate Trainer / Lifestyle Travel Blogger!Senior Corporate Teacher-Trainer and Inter-Cultural Coach / Trainer, 2006 - 2016Since I came back from India, I undertook a career move into English language consultant coaching and training in corporate teaching. I also continued running and organising personal development and motivational workshops, career change seminars and inter-cultural classes.A majority of the clients I have worked with are located in-school and in-house of blue chip German and International industrial, commercial and engineering businesses as well as start-up / dot coms and German federal and local governmental establishments.
- Wall Street InstituteHead Teacher / School Manager, 2000 - 2005I was a founding member of (as-of-then), a new school company with a new educational concept, based in East Germany. I was chiefly responsible for opening up two schools in Berlin as well as school-based teaching, setting up, recruiting, running and organising personal development and motivational workshops and career change seminars through corporate teaching in industrial, business and governmental establishments.
Her blog puts a focus on Berlin, Britain and Europe, her love of culture, history, literature, theatre, style, the English Language and travels around the world. She’s living a life of both style and travel.
If she can do it. So can you.
- University of ChesterMA Education - Leadership & Management, 2013 - 2016Can be described as an MBA for teachers or you can check the relevant management details below: Critical Thinking for Leadership, Leadership and Management, Theory and Practice, Change Management, Mentoring and Coaching for Leaders.
- BSc (Hons) Political Science, 1990 - 1994
- Durham UniversityMA (Education), 2003 - 2005Emphasising academics and teaching. Details are below:Management, Leadership and ChangeIntercultural and International EducationIntercultural CommunicationResearch Methods in EducationMasters Dissertation
Exploring Johnston Canyon in winter - Young Adventuress
Johnston Canyon winter - in Banff, Alberta in Canada in winter you can explore the magical winter wonderland of the frozen falls in Johnston
A picture perfect powder day in the Swiss Alps - Young Adventuress
winter jungfrau switzerland - check out my adventures snowboarding around the Jungfrau region near Interlaken last winter on a perfect powde
40 pictures that will make you visit Teufelsberg -
Greetings friends from a very rainy grey Paris. Miserable and grey where you are too? Ah well. It is that time of the year...
FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM – Official Movie Site - In Theat...
The adventures of writer Newt Scamander in New York’s secret community of witches and wizards seventy years before Harry Potter reads his bo
Dream Trip to Transylvania - Fairy-tale Castles and Magic Mountains
Dracula fans, you'll be sure to love this dream trip to Transylvania. Exploring its haunting castles, forbidding mountains and even staying
Milford Sound versus Doubtful Sound - how to choose? - Young Adventuress
milford sound versus doubtful sound - check out my comparison of two of New Zealand's greatest natural wonders in Fiordland - Milford and Do
40 pictures that will make you want to visit Aarhus -
‘You don’t know boring till you’ve visited Denmark. Copenhagen is pretty but there’s not much else to see.’ A friend from university told me
My tips for traveling in extreme climates and not destroying your stuff ...
weather travel gear - check out my tips for traveling in all sorts of weather and climates and not destroying your gear or stuff. weather tr