Start a hangout
Worked at Gilead Sciences
Attended California State University, Fresno
Lives in San Francisco
So blessed to watch CWoodson take the field in Oakland for the last time today. Still remember the '98 draft like it were yesterday....man, we got lucky. Probably the best all-around football player we'll ever see...and there's a rumor that he might even play offense today! #thankyouCharles #CharlesinCharge #HOFeasy #corner #safety #18yrsNFL
1st place overall finish in the Rudolph 1 miler yesterday...unofficial but official. The most disorganized race I've ever run in my life -- not sure they even tracked time because of the rain storm + hail. 1/3 of registered runners didn't even show up! #6minmile #sportsbasement #crissyfields #2racesin1weekend #hurtsogood #2015raceseasonover
Sunday morning’s blast of wetness soaked the second half of a Santa-filled weekend as hundreds of soggy Santas slogged around Crissy Field in a blustery fundraising race that doused them in rain, buffeted them with gusting winds and pelted them with hail. Despite rain that started falling about an hour before race time, a huge herd of Santas, most clad in the red hat, jacket and pants and fake white beard that came with the registration, showed ...
Associate Director, IT
- Gilead SciencesSenior IT Program Manager, Global Commercial Operations, 2012 - 2015
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.Sr. Manager, Business Relationship Mgt. Lead, Corporate & Commercial Ops., 2010 - 2012
- Oracle CorporationSenior Consultant, 2006 - 2010
- ZS Pharma (AstraZeneca)Associate Director, IT - Business Partnership & Delivery (Commercial Ops), 2015 - presentCurrent
New York, NY - Fresno, CA
Former Elite Runner and IT Pro (on the side)
I have run 70 races in the past 2 yrs!
- California State University, FresnoBusiness Administration - Information Systems, 1998 - 2003