Last week we re-introduced one of our signature features, Pie. Consequently, we received reports that some users were experiencing significant bugs. This release fixes the majority of those issues in the revamped implement. We pride ourselves in not only implementing features but also maintaining the quality of those features.
One major announcement we would like to present to you guys is our new blog!
Allowing users to obtain information from a central hub apart from Google+ was an idea we have been spinning into motion for some time. This also allows, you as a user, to learn more background information about our rom and the team. We will be adding more content in the near future so users can gain a better understanding of our vision.
Visit: http://blog.paranoidandroid.co to find out more!
Additional changes in 4.1 Beta 2 are:
Quicksettings: Bump dual switch icon(s)
Quicksettings: New transition animation
Fixed volume/volume panel related bugs
Lightbulb has a lockscreen widget now
I am, or maybe was, in the foundation year (1st year) of my design college. The college provided me with 75% off the tuition fee as scholarship. I topped the first semester but did not do too well in the second, so said the teachers.
They sent me for an internship during the second semester promising me that I won't have to do the work going on in college while I'm gone. When I came back to college, all the work was literally 'demanded' by the teachers. I had to finish off everything in no time. Late submissions got me - My marks went down.
The second semester got over and now my scholarship is cancelled. Due to financial constraints - It will be very hard for me to stay in college. I'm selling off my stuff to get the money. My parents are not happy - And that's the last thing I ever wanted to happen.
I have worked day and night on various projects like Web Design, Graphics and sometimes PA (Paranoid Android) stuff - None of them provided me the capital through which I could continue my education.
Design colleges are very expensive. Except the ones which are government operated. My father wants me to apply and go study there - But I don't like that college at all. I know I won't be happy there, I know its not my type.
I need your help. If anyone could get me some work - Something like web design, or graphics, anything.. It would be of great help.
I'm also looking for people who could help me create themes for the new Android Theme Engine (Paid).
I don't have much time before I'm kicked out of college.
Help me out if you can.. Thanks.
This is how you simplify UX and keep your users happy
More on how Peek works -
Sensors are fully disabled when screen is on. When you turn the screen off, it will start polling both gyroscope and proximity sensor values. If it detects using the gyroscope sensor that device is lying on a table, it disables proximity polling. If it detects with proximity sensor that it is in your pocket, it disables gyroscope polling. This way, we save some battery from the beginning. Later, when you receive a notification, it enables a partial wakelock (CPU on but at low frequency), and starts listening for movement, either from getting it out your pocket or lifting off from the table. If it detects those events, it will turn on screen and show the notification. Wakelock timeouts on 10 secs, so if you receive a notification and there is no movement in that time, sensors will stop polling after that time, disabling peek interaction until a new notification comes.
* Pie has been redesigned to match the KitKat design philosophies, with new typography and cleaner animations.
* Pie is now fully integrated into the core user experience with the introduction of on-the-spot preferences. Gone are the days of sorting through endless settings, it can now all be configured on the fly.
* Pie gives you all your status information at a glance, when your status bar is hidden, allowing you to get the full immersive experience without missing out on important information.
* Pie now integrates the stock google now gesture. Your cards are never more than just a quick swipe away.
* Pie no longer features access to the notifications and quick settings panel. Immersive mode means there is always quick access to the status bar.
We hope these changes improve the pa experience you know and love.
So... care for a slice? Nom nom nom
Change log: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2583582
- ScaleFocusSoftware Engineer, 2013 - presentResponsible for server side solutions
- PlaytechFlash developer, 2012 - 2013Development and maintenance of a flash poker.
- PlaytechFlash designer, 2009 - 2012Responsible for branding and deployment of flash poker and flash bingo products.
- Technical University SofiaBachelor in Electronics, 2004 - 2008
- Technological School "ELSYS"Electronics major, 2000 - 2004
we love these games!: Sweets Monster | e+Games #Mobile - [experimental] ...
e+Games is nucleart.net team favorite games and more. A lot of oldschool, retro, classic game remakes and the best of new game releases we l
Introduction to Startup Entrepreneurship - - Unit 1 - How to find a kill...
The Bent Bullet: JFK Assassination and the X-Men Conspiracy
Find out how Magneto was involved in the JFK assassination. Did he really work with Lee Harvey Oswald to bend the bullet? Find out at www.th
20 Delicious Halloween Food Ideas That Will Disgust And Terrify You
One of the reasons why Halloween is such a fun holiday is because it gives us some fun opportunities to get creative. Whether it's designing