There is no way I should be this easily impressed with lights. But I am.
564 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 103 previous comments
- The second to last one was retarded. You don't need a deep lens/diffuser to spread light if the whole surface can be used as a light. New tech implementation fail...
Ditching old style headlights and taillights could save on space, weight, and build complexity.
The rest and especially the last one were cool concepts. I can't wait to see how these end up being used in production.Apr 22, 2012
- So much light tech, but does it show any difference when slightly breaking, or breaking hard? I mean why don't all cars have a break VU-meter red bar instead of ON/OFF red light?Apr 22, 2012
- super cool! love the slick shaping... looks like a dragons eye...Apr 23, 2012
- I found this so confusing! What's the purpose of having such lights?Apr 23, 2012
- elephants! +++Apr 24, 2012
- HelloJan 3, 2015