United is a VA approved lender; Not endorsed or sponsored by the Dept of
Veterans Affairs or any government agency. Mortgage Research Center NMLS ID
#1907. (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) Equal
Opportunity Lender. Licensed by the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage
Lending, Mortgage Company License #1907; 77193 Server License - Corporate
(Missouri) Office: Texas-SML Residential Mortgage Loan Servicer Registration
Texas consumers visit http://www.veteransunited.com/licenses/#texas to learn more about your right to submit a complaint or to recover funds.
10 reasons to Circle Veterans United
1. Veterans United is endorsed by top retired military leaders in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard. We are one of the fastest growing private companies in the Nation. In 2011, we financed $1.6 billion dollars in loans for our nation's veterans. In 2012, Fortune Magazine listed us as the Top 25 Best Places to Work in the Nation and Inc. Magazine listed us one of the Top Job Creators in the Nation.
2. Veterans United was the first mortgage company in the world to develop a face to face “virtual front porch” for its customers. We are using Google Plus Hangouts to connect veterans and our nation’s military members in a way they’ve never been connected before. Join our Veterans Community! VA Loan Community Military Spouse Community Blue Star Families Community Veterans Benefits and Programs Community Check out our Hangouts Hub!
3. Tell a World War II veteran about our Virtual Honor Flights to see their memorials. The virtual tour program is for veterans not able to fly. Print off an application and take it to them.
4. We don’t text our followers, we TALK to them in Hangouts. Our Hangout team includes a Marine veteran Jonathan Pharr , and a civilian +Sarah Hill. We want to meet you face to face in a Hangout. We want to hear about your projects, your stories...your dreams during our daily 5pm ET Hangouts. And if those dreams include a dream home, then you’ve got our number. 1 800-884-5600 www.veteransunited.com
5. The Veterans United Network does video stories about veterans that touch your heart, informational shows for real estate professionals and home buyers and live remotes from the man-made geyser just outside our office building in Columbia, MO.
6. Free books! Have a question about your VA benefit? Chris Birk wrote “The Book on VA Loans.” You can email him at Chris@vu.com or get a free digital copy of The VA Loan Book at www.valoanbook.com/download .
7. We work with homebuyers in all 50 states to help them obtain financing through the VA's $0 down lending program. We help veterans get home loans with zero money down, competitive interest rates and no PMI.
8. Veterans United Foundation supports nonprofit organizations that honor the sacrifices of those who served our country. To date, this employee funded organization has provided more than a million dollars in donations including contributions to current and former military members in need.
9. Veterans United hires the best of the best. For information on how you can join our innovative team, please visit www.veteransunited/careers . For extra credit, subscribe to our YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=veteransunited
10. Veterans United has a different corporate culture. We wear flip flops and have nerf gun battles. We’d be happy to show you our new Nerf Bow and Arrow weekdays at 5pm ET in a Hangout. Our Virtual Front Porch is open at that time to talk about everything from VA Home Loans to why our IT guys all wear black fedoras. +1 our page underneath our profile picture and click the “follow” button. We can’t circle you unless you circle us back. (Google rules)
+1 more: Our veterans wrote out blank checks payable up to and including their lives. The least we can do is honorably tell their stories. http://www.veteransunited.com/network/
Veterans United Home Loans 1400 Veterans United Drive Columbia MO 65203 NMLS #1907
The VA Loan program is doing some incredible things to help veterans, military members and their families: