My latest post, where I go meta on a Woody Allen's movie and ruminate over why collaboration sucks in large organizations, is here. Go. Read.
Some clients will ask me for a boat. What they actually need is to cross a river -Ronald Shakespear When I discovered this quote canoeing through my social stream, I was delighted by the sweet scent of familiarity...
My latest blog post, with a slightly contrarian view, on Digital Transformation is out. Do check it out. Digital Transformation Delusion Would love to hear your thoughts!!
Can I be brutally honest? Employee Engagement can be a bitch. If you’ve spent a lot of time addressing this pain in the patootie through shiny little objects for your clients, you would know what I am talking about. You can either blame it on the Digital Ut...
My latest post, reflecting on my Ola Cabs experience is here. Go. Read. It should take you about 4-5 minutes to read.
A deeply personal post about my dear friend, mentor is out here. Do check it out.
- Symbiosis International UniversityMarketing, 2009 - 2011
- NIT SuratMechanical Engineering, 2003 - 2007
I embarked on my journey into the world of technology with this profound insight I learned from a farmer: If nature is everything connected with everything, wouldn't Web follow the rules of nature?
What do I do?
As a Social Software Consultant,I help clients build a powerful social context with their customers, employees & other key stakeholders by assisting them in deploying tools such as social collaboration- external & internal community platforms, social monitoring, social CRM & content publishing tools.
What else do I do?
7 years of blogging experience has convinced me about the power of storytelling and I enjoy crafting narratives in the digital medium which connect deeply with readers. Aside from practicing the craft of writing, I help startups tell their stories which help them & others make sense of the value they are creating painstakingly in today's noisy, crowded, online marketplaces.
Very early in my career, I bootstrapped my social media consulting startup from my B-School. Trust me. I have worked hard enough to unlearn all the bad habits I was taught in my B-School.
What am I learning now?
I have started my journey into the intriguing world of design. I am also figuring out the art of turning product concepts into products by building a social profiling tool.In my spare time, I apprentice under an expert coach/facilitator to learn the art of facilitation.
- Social Collaboration Design - Employee Advocacy & Community Management
- Social Media Intelligence
- Content Strategy & Brand storytelling
- Customer Engagement
- Business Development
- Cognizant Technology Solutions CorpConsultant - Information, Media & Entertainment, 2013 - 2014Responsible for advising Media, Publishing, Higher Education & Entertainment Clients across North America & APAC regions on emerging technologies
- Deloitte Touche TohmatsuConsultant - Technology, 2011 - 2013Responsible for helping clients understand and leverage Social Media for their business objectives.