Headquartered just blocks from Miami’s Nap of the Americas, Vault Networks (VN) provides cloud services, dedicated server hosting, colocation and managed services to clients worldwide. VN's state-of-the-art colocation data center offers 99.999% SLA and is located just blocks from Terremark.
Leveraging a proven set of technologies and deep expertise, Vault Networks delivers a cost-effective alternative that provides responsive and predictable levels of service for its clients' businesses. Backing up this service is a team of Cisco-certified IT experts.
Hundreds of companies across a variety of industries rely on Vault Networks to build, implement, and manage their mission-critical systems. For a free consultation about your IT infrastructure, chat live with our Cisco-certified hosting experts. call 305-735-8098, option2.
- Secure cloud. Your data lives in a data center that meets or exceeds all major compliance standards.
- Reliable cloud. 100% SLA and managed 24/7/365.
Best Performance Available:
- Not just Internap. Our appliance pings Internap’s 11 networks…then pings more.
- Intelligent routing. Your data always takes path w/ least latency, jitter + packet loss.
Your One-Stop Vendor Solution:
Your Gateway to Latin America:
- Virtual Data Center. Colocation + dedicated cloud + vncloud (public cloud) + hybrid cloud + access to vn ecosystem...all in one secure place.
- Personalized support by U.S.-based engineers and techs. Speak to our hosting experts, not an automated system.
- Leverage explosive growth. VN’s unique position in Miami means added revenue opportunities for you.
- Direct connections to Nap of the Americas. Our premium BGP blend of Tier 1 networks and ultra-low-latency connections to LATAM mean top speed.
- Remote monitoring and management. No trips to the server means you save time and money.
- No nickel-and-diming. Free cross-connects , Web-based reboot bars, smart PDUs and IP-KVM.